Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Why i cant do the slap quest with Dana?
One of Dana quest make you buy her a new nighttime outfit and or the first to two candy that she want (cafe), then the syrups after that, then the foot massage book (book store). At some point went you return back to dana book (night) you get a sense that force you to let go, then MC will tell you have repeat for butt slap.

Etro16

Jul 22, 2019
I don't know how, but i testing the game v0.21.1 compress version on Joiplay and suddenly stop before reaching on main menu screen. Anyone know how to resolve it?

yezhixun

Jul 13, 2018
After I finished the quest that ask the relationship between Helen and principal , there is still the same quest that i can't complete it at all.
Is that my falut?

ongkianlin1234

Jun 7, 2018
can anyone share the save file from 20.3? ive tried the one in the post but it still didnt work, and ive delete the save file from game folder and appdata/roaming as well, can anyone provide the solution for this?

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
can anyone share the save file from 20.3? ive tried the one in the post but it still didnt work, and ive delete the save file from game folder and appdata/roaming as well, can anyone provide the solution for this?
That too old, it was for a special Christmas present to us but doesn't really impact the story version 21.5

piraunopop

Aug 16, 2022
here full save, and have save file from special christmas patch in page 4.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 141 Votes