ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
I'm having a massage saying that cheat is not allowed, but i didnt cheat in the latest version. And i have the anti-anti-cheat in the folder..
I may be wrong but since the current anti-anti-cheat is not updated, the game treats it as one since it does change some of the game's coding. Devs always try to prevent players from cheating, and the guy making the anti-anti-cheat probably gave up. They know damn well that it's an atrociously grindy game and they want us to suffer.

KimMelo

Oct 10, 2018
I may be wrong but since the current anti-anti-cheat is not updated, the game treats it as one since it does change some of the game's coding. Devs always try to prevent players from cheating, and the guy making the anti-anti-cheat probably gave up. They know damn well that it's an atrociously grindy game and they want us to suffer.
So i just lost my save and have to start over? Tf

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
Try removing the anti-anti-cheat first from your files or get a fresh game. Then if you saved your game with cheats, just delete that specific save file. See if that works.

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
You are wrong.
I haven't updated anti-cheat in two years.
It's just working.
Anti-cheat because people have a life and want to skip a TON of pointless grind, an anti-cheat that don't remove the cheat, but make the save useless.

gg

Yeah, dev don't like the idea that people have to work, have a life, etc. You need to grind your ass off for hours and give up working, spending time with friends, studying, doing another hobbies, sleeping, etc. just to fap playing an adult game.
A game that have paths for years without a single scene added.

Wait for it to finish, activate the cheat and play it, without new updates it won't mess up your achievements. Less downloads, money and visibility for the dev too, so maybe he can get a bit less money and understand that we don't WORK with his game (like he does), so we don't have the amount of time to do the endless grind HE thinks it's cool.

Try removing the anti-anti-cheat first from your files or get a fresh game. Then if you saved your game with cheats, just delete that specific save file. See if that works.
It don't work, save is lost for anyone who used it. Anyone using cheat to avoid the grind don't have the time to throw into a new game, so who lost a save is literaly fucked.

This is why I didnt give money support to the dev and will quit this game untill it's completed, so I'll use the cheat and not have my save fucked up with a new update. What a sin, I have things to do in life other than grindind hours for a simple fap.

Last edited:

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
You are wrong.
I haven't updated anti-cheat in two years.
It's just working.
Yeah, no I'm saying the guy who keep updating the anti-anti-cheat for each version just stopped updating it so *that* doesn't work anymore...at least for some, if not most people. Your anti-cheat obviously works still.

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
screenshot0016.png Here, a save, shortly after the start.
Well, I didn't use saveeditonline or anything like that.
And the anti-cheat of Agent17 doesn't mind that I am "from rich parents".
Maybe this save can please someone ...

Edit :
this is a save from Agent17-0.21.5-pc

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: vilewe7570

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
View attachment 2713592 Here, a save, shortly after the start.
Well, I didn't use saveeditonline or anything like that.
And the anti-cheat of Agent17 doesn't mind that I am "from rich parents".
Maybe this save can please someone ...
Might want to say which version a save was made on as this won't work with Stable v0.20.3.

This looks like a new protection
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Resources is failing the encryption check... I probably should look at that to see if the recertify code needs updated.

Thanks for sharing

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
Might want to say which version a save was made on as this won't work with Stable v0.20.3.

This looks like a new protection
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Resources is failing the encryption check... I probably should look at that to see if the recertify code needs updated.

Thanks for sharing
Sorry.I did not know that this would cause problems
I had created this with the latest version. With Agent17-0.21.5-pc

Now, hiere the same with the old Version Agent17-0.20.3-pc

screenshot0064.png

I myself have not noticed that there are differences in saving in the different versions, because I habitually delete the saves of an outdated version in AppData\Roaming\RenPy.

Reactions: vilewe7570
3.30 star(s) 141 Votes