Drnick75

Jun 19, 2023
I cant progress past the foot massage with Dana is there a way to get 3 stars here?

I have just below the necessary amount of candy and domination levels with her.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
is 21.5 safe? it is showing fail to download virus detected here.
yes! only PC, make sure it a folder symbol not something different. if yours anti virus detect then don't force yourself. PS if you install WinRAR it should be in a WinRAR then you can extract it to a folder to play the game.

Last edited:

Thanhk5

Aug 8, 2022
who can help me ? I can't find Coffe shop & Amelia, I downloaded game from this page. I started game from zero once again, but still nothing happend 1687255292519.png

NewAssInTown

May 27, 2023
Hey guys. I'm posting here, but I didn't download the game and actually don't even care about it. BUT. It seems like this thread has ANTI-ANTI-CHEAT link.

So, please clarify to me, THIS IS THE RENPY (singleplayer visual novel) GAME. WITH ANTI-CHEAT IN IT. Is this even real?? Because it's so funny but I don't want to bother downloading it and seeing for myself, just tf is this about? :D

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I need the android version bro.
Try asking in https://f95zone.to/threads/booom313-android-port-request-thread.9254/

Hey guys. I'm posting here, but I didn't download the game and actually don't even care about it. BUT. It seems like this thread has ANTI-ANTI-CHEAT link.

So, please clarify to me, THIS IS THE RENPY (singleplayer visual novel) GAME. WITH ANTI-CHEAT IN IT. Is this even real?? Because it's so funny but I don't want to bother downloading it and seeing for myself, just tf is this about? :D
Yup it has an anti-cheat built in. it's fairly advanced, it not only blocks console but examines certain values to make sure they aren't changed by other means. if it catches you cheating it shuts down the game

NewAssInTown

May 27, 2023
but examines certain values to make sure they aren't changed by other means
Incredible. Such motivation to throw a stick into someone's wheels... But from where it goes?.. Just to sell "legal cheats" on Patreon? Or is there something else to that?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Incredible. Such motivation to throw a stick into someone's wheels... But from where it goes?.. Just to sell "legal cheats" on Patreon? Or is there something else to that?
Patrons get special coupon codes that give "bonus packs" (different levels for different levels of patronage) like all these pay to win games out there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: NewAssInTown

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
who can help me ? I can't find Coffe shop & Amelia, I downloaded game from this page. I started game from zero once again, but still nothing happend View attachment 2710062
It looks like something went wrong during download and launch.
Delete the wrong game and repeat the download and launch.

You can't describe this ... You have to experience it.

You should not miss the pleasure of this experience, when - to have more money - after using e.g. saveeditonline.com - the HEXA diva appears and lovingly explains to you why this does not work here ...

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
Yup it has an anti-cheat built in. it's fairly advanced, it not only blocks console but examines certain values to make sure they aren't changed by other means. if it catches you cheating it shuts down the game
Glad I planned ahead when the anti-anti-cheat used to still work and added in a lot of money :cool:

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes