Randalf®

May 27, 2020
Full of bugs
Can't load the saved file (the day is late)
Some choices trigger error and stuck at some storyline
I think it's not ready to release yet

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Will the stable version mess up my game after i installed the buggy version.
I made a new save just for the buggy version to play it safe, meanwhile, i left a save to continue from stable version, as if nothing happened. Hoping it transitions it right.
Im playing on Android

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
How the hell am i supposed to give candy to chloe when the game wont even give me the option to during the ONLY time we see her?
it happen only went chole visits dana in her room at night on random day or ask dana went chole coming by then you can give jelly bean candy to her on that night.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Male protagonist look like ugly hair style combine eye face look like creepie perverted freak i wish they make game of him as good guy and have sex with them instead been evil guy lol. also i wish he can request agent17 to kill the principle. I hate principle ugly fat chubby belly trying rape girl lol. Dana look like 9-12 year old girl and the guy his brother is trying have sex with it omg look sick lmao...... pedophiles............which is funny...... i wish there optional have female protagonist and switch to male protagonist anythime :)
lol it is a hentai game my guy! Getting back at the Headmasters' maybe in a future update, Dana is a pre- teenage girl because of her school unform it middle school), she is 15 and up, they won't have a 9 - 12 year looking like dana/chole to use like that.

Then the whole game would be reverse if they add a female protagonist mean you see nothing Male penis (unless yours into that shit) your in the fucking gender bend game.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
I suffer from bug reports that's already been solved.
I don't know why people leak the test version.

I always release this game for free. Wait a little while until the free release.
To beta test out the buggy version and report back at the forum to let them know what to expect and fix it.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Will the stable version mess up my game after i installed the buggy version.
I made a new save just for the buggy version to play it safe, meanwhile, i left a save to continue from stable version, as if nothing happened. Hoping it transitions it right.
Im playing on Android
yeah smart man for the backup save, the buggy 21.1 version just continue yours story with Sakura, new a feature that allow to show you the future quest but block you from doing the quest, Amelia at cafe event will reset on you, buggy random sense will happen, a new sense with Anrei, you get to work at her shop now, the original story with the $600 camera it now a VR headset, stealing $300 dollars from dana in her room at night, that's all I remember. PS get version 21.5, there should be mega link but it only a Pc version.

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
STOP giving the link for pc to android players! You're just flooding the thread.

Dana is a pre- teenage girl because of her school unform it middle school), she is 15 and up, they won't have a 9 - 12 year looking like dana/chole to use like that.
Saying shit like this can get the game banned from here and Patreon. Let's all assume that every character in all AVNs are 18 years old or older.

• Haha
Reactions: Eduardo_olivares546

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
STOP giving the link for pc to android players! You're just flooding the thread.

Saying shit like this can get the game banned from here and Patreon. Let's all assume that every character in all AVNs are 18 years old or older.
Correct, but I was reply to a comment that trigger me.

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes