km0815

May 7, 2023
Male protagonist look like ugly hair style combine eye face look like creepie perverted freak i wish they make game of him as good guy and have sex with them instead been evil guy lol. also i wish he can request agent17 to kill the principle. I hate principle ugly fat chubby belly trying rape girl lol. Dana look like 9-12 year old girl and the guy his brother is trying have sex with it omg look sick lmao...... pedophiles............which is funny...... i wish there optional have female protagonist and switch to male protagonist anythime :)

Tvtopkek1337

Dec 19, 2018
Male protagonist look like ugly hair style combine eye face look like creepie perverted freak i wish they make game of him as good guy and have sex with them instead been evil guy lol. also i wish he can request agent17 to kill the principle. I hate principle ugly fat chubby belly trying rape girl lol. Dana look like 9-12 year old girl and the guy his brother is trying have sex with it omg look sick lmao...... pedophiles............which is funny...... i wish there optional have female protagonist and switch to male protagonist anythime :)
Agreed on the protag being ugly but it sounds like this game just isn't for you.

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
The other guy seems to be right about this game not being for you. But I kinda agree that the male mc doesn't always look 'good', actually most male characters made with Honey Select don't look good. And since the female characters were made with Honey Select (if not, something similar), the girls always looks younger than what the dev made them up to be.

NagaSadow

Nov 14, 2020
I agree with the other guys, you need to play a different game. Maybe stick to games with giant titty girls to save your sensibilities.

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes