DegenPink

Sep 14, 2021
the renders and story have been quite good, the girls totally interesting and my type, overall im very into this game and will play it

the translation/writing is pretty bad and the experience of playing the game would benefit a lot from proper writing in english (for people who need english only ofc)

still shaping up to be a potential personal fave (at least so far)

edit: (things are getting darker.. :LOL: still interesting tho)

Last edited:

DegenPink

Sep 14, 2021
is the anti-anti cheat working with 0.22.6? I've followed the instructions but can't find the dev console...

any tips would be appreciated.

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
When next update? lol. Can we or somebody just pay/fund the dev like $30000 one time to finish the game quickly. Hard to wait for an amazing game like this. Red Rose is definitely that K-Pop super idol girl we all dream and fantasize of fucking hard.

Hanny2000

Jun 16, 2020
Can't get pass owen in the jail
Keep it simple.
Just keep telling the jail mates fake stories. And don't kill that one person who gave you his ticket for food. Don't do it. If you do it, it's a dark path. I didn't kill him, so I don't know what would happen. And overall, the man doesn't deserve to die. You gotta keep being a good prisoner and keep trying to talk to o the warden.

RaZaS

May 31, 2018
Remake? remaster? remaster of what? This is an original game, there are no previous analogues

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes