Razorheadult

Jul 8, 2022
hi there,
Just wondering if there is a path to save sakura from suicide ?
May be I am missing something ?
When I search the thread it returns an error, I dont know why.

redlong264

Jul 21, 2017
hi there,
Just wondering if there is a path to save sakura from suicide ?
May be I am missing something ?
When I search the thread it returns an error, I dont know why.
Dev said he gonna skip sakura suicide path entirely, so basicly u only see her suicide path 1 time only thank to ice queen.

Reactions: Razorheadult

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
can anyone please write what was written in v0.23 progress? will there be any delay or just normal update progress?

Eggward Eisan

Sep 3, 2018
How to get more Dana content? I have 3 love 3 lust and 3 Candy? I need four love for the footjob but I feel like I did mostly everything

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
What must I do to continue? It's been almost 15 times now.
View attachment 3125840
View attachment 3125841
15 times doing what? details dude! you telling him about your crimes? I've never done it more than 3 times, 1x mom, 1x sis, 1xSchool girl, say they are all underage except the mom, and he loves it.
Does anyone else have problems with this section? I wasn't aware it was something you could fail on!

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I did, I got both the massage books and I'm passed the part where I give her the pill, no other mission is popping up? I did the spanking, got her the candies and everything I think I could
then you've probably done all this content so far

This game doesn't like saves from other people, you can ignore the warning if you like, everyone gets that message, I have no idea if it affects the playthrough though, I don't use anyone else's saves.

Namikaze007456

Nov 30, 2023
then you've probably done all this content so far

This game doesn't like saves from other people, you can ignore the warning if you like, everyone gets that message, I have no idea if it affects the playthrough though, I don't use anyone else's saves.
I has ignore the warning but it still not load

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes