ezprodigy

Jun 8, 2017
i cant believe you cant even bother farming a bit money so you can respect the game even a lil bit instead of calling the dev a "fuck"...
I cant believe its 2023 and you have people like you defending pointless inclusions like this in game, because you know everybody LOVES money grinds in games like this, thats what we play for.

Hey we detected you cheated gold in this free game, fuck you and your file is ruined, thats a fantastic idea

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
I cant believe its 2023 and you have people like you defending pointless inclusions like this in game, because you know everybody LOVES money grinds in games like this, thats what we play for.

Hey we detected you cheated gold in this free game, fuck you and your file is ruined, thats a fantastic idea
Lmfao, deserved

Last edited:

drea2

Sep 21, 2019

It will be important when they'll add multiplayer and ranked.

• Haha
Reactions: eeyye and HPYY

HPYY

Dec 5, 2023
Unfortunately developerr wasting time on anti cheat when it will be cracked again. Don't feel like supporting him

Reactions: Yomio

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Unfortunately developerr wasting time on anti cheat when it will be cracked again. Don't feel like supporting him
He doesnt even have to do much for his anti cheat cuz its the same code lines with some tweaks probably.

For me its much more unsettling that people cant be bothered to grind money for like 20mins while the DEV has to invest HOURS of his life to create good content that so many people like to freely consume. Its not even like he is asking for your money by the anti cheating...
Ppl should at least show the devs respect for their work by playing it as intended.

ezprodigy

Jun 8, 2017
He doesnt even have to do much for his anti cheat cuz its the same code lines with some tweaks probably.

For me its much more unsettling that people cant be bothered to grind money for like 20mins while the DEV has to invest HOURS of his life to create good content that so many people like to freely consume. Its not even like he is asking for your money by the anti cheating...
Ppl should at least show the devs respect for their work by playing it as intended.
u type a lot of shit but all i hear is glug glug glug from u sucking of the devs on even their dumbest decisions

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
Would be nice when we complete seducing the household first. But people keep voting the faces before the places.
" Well done son, she will be a fine woman and so will your sister. But tonight I want you to flood your first true home, my va......"

Reactions: Jeycii_

Liflelessdice

Jul 12, 2022
I might me facing a bug. So I went through the prison arc and then agent 17 broke me out. However, the phone option has been unavailable since then, even though I have some missions where I need to call her left. 1702697550921.png

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Would be nice when we complete seducing the household first. But people keep voting the faces before the places.
" Well done son, she will be a fine woman and so will your sister. But tonight I want you to flood your first true home, my va......"
I also would have loved to see more of Red Rose, Ruby and Elsa, but the biggest supporters wanted home characters q.q

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
I might me facing a bug. So I went through the prison arc and then agent 17 broke me out. However, the phone option has been unavailable since then, even though I have some missions where I need to call her left. View attachment 3176917
try to reload a safe before you get out of jail, it helped a person before you
are you using any mods?

Last edited:

HPYY

Dec 5, 2023
I also would have loved to see more of Red Rose, Ruby and Elsa, but the biggest supporters wanted home characters q.q
I think they just want penetrate the little sister soon. They are so focused on the incest. But those three you mentioned are the most beautiful girls in this game. Unfortunately they had their update last time so this time they might not have so.

Reactions: Akirito
3.30 star(s) 141 Votes