BigMoisty

Jul 10, 2022
I think they just want penetrate the little sister soon. They are so focused on the incest. But those three you mentioned are the most beautiful girls in this game. Unfortunately they had their update last time so this time they might not have so.
agreed, would love more expansion on sakura and ophelia too honestly. Planning to become a member soon when i can

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeycii_

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
I think they just want penetrate the little sister soon. They are so focused on the incest. But those three you mentioned are the most beautiful girls in this game. Unfortunately they had their update last time so this time they might not have so.
yea i like them the most from the mansion.
i also hope for some hospital content. i love nurses Jihyee and Julia. they look so hawt

• Red Heart
Reactions: HPYY

HPYY

Dec 5, 2023
yea i like them the most from the mansion.
i also hope for some hospital content. i love nurses Jihyee and Julia. they look so hawt
Jihyee, she has very sexy legs and very attractive smooth skin. It's crazy she didn't have any scenes yet and even Aria finally had hers.

• Red Heart

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Jihyee, she has very sexy legs and very attractive smooth skin. It's crazy she didn't have any scenes yet and even Aria finally had hers.
ah yea, a man of wonderful taste. yes i agree jihyee has wonderful sexy legs and a fine body.
also Aria is just so cute and i love how you got her before her boyfriend

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
damn, we still can't fuck the mom? :cry:
By the way, I hope more content for Erica Forgiveness route and Helena's Disturb route. not sure if it'll be possible but I hope for Adele's resist route end up being a love route

HPYY

Dec 5, 2023
damn, we still can't fuck the mom? :cry:
By the way, I hope more content for Erica Forgiveness route and Helena's Disturb route. not sure if it'll be possible but I hope for Adele's resist route end up being a love route
Soon, as the patreons get mom fetish recently. I want to break inti her room soon

• I just jizzed my pants

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
This game is without a doubt one of the best I've seen of this genre in recent times.
Interesting characters, multiple stories that arouse interest, not only in the sex scenes that unfold, but also in the outcome of the stories.
A game that I recommend for those who haven't played it yet.

Remember that this game is first released as a premium patreon version with a lock for pirate players, which makes the game unplayable without a mod patch, but if you wait 15 days after the premium release, the free version comes out, which you can play normally without patch.
For those who complain that the game has problems, save problems, money gaining does block the game, etc, right after the premium version launch... wait 15 days and you will have the version without any technical problems, without the need for mod patches. Dev is very clear in this.

My only complain in this game is theres no chubby girls here. I would love to see a chubby girl in this game. Variety is always good.

A merry Christmas to everyone and happy fappings!

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
This game is without a doubt one of the best I've seen of this genre in recent times.
Interesting characters, multiple stories that arouse interest, not only in the sex scenes that unfold, but also in the outcome of the stories.
A game that I recommend for those who haven't played it yet.

Remember that this game is first released as a premium patreon version with a lock for pirate players, which makes the game unplayable without a mod patch, but if you wait 15 days after the premium release, the free version comes out, which you can play normally without patch.
For those who complain that the game has problems, save problems, money gaining does block the game, etc, right after the premium version launch... wait 15 days and you will have the version without any technical problems, without the need for mod patches. Dev is very clear in this.

My only complain in this game is theres no chubby girls here. I would love to see a chubby girl in this game. Variety is always good.

A merry Christmas to everyone and happy fappings!
Is there any hardcore scenes like male domination during sex scenes,
Ntr avoidable right?
Last but my favourite part, sex with mom Or still blueballs?

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Ntr avoidable right?
I haven played the last updates, but as I know, NTR was only one scene involving Ruby and the Headmaster, and the game NEVER had it again (at least until last year, when I played it).
And you have the choice to not let the Headmaster pound her, so yeah, NTR wise it's totally avoidable.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Ntr avoidable right?
yes, if you choose evil routs you can and will in the future
ntr usually avoidable, depending on your choices
mom will get content in upcoming update confirmed

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes