Blepleb

Feb 1, 2021
Well I don't understand why do you need to add a new character like some ice queen when you could've advanced or even started mom's srotyline :unsure:
At some point there will be too many girls with endless storylines which will confuse you. Like you want to see a story of one girl, but instead you see a small part of this story and also small parts with other girls. Which is disappointing IMO. I'd prefer less girls but more content with each of them :)

HPYY

Dec 5, 2023
Well I don't understand why do you need to add a new character like some ice queen when you could've advanced or even started mom's srotyline :unsure:
At some point there will be too many girls with endless storylines which will confuse you. Like you want to see a story of one girl, but instead you see a small part of this story and also small parts with other girls. Which is disappointing IMO. I'd prefer less girls but more content with each of them :)
Ice queen is Christmas event addition, or else I don't think he will add her. But Chole is definitely an unnecessary addition. I still wonder why a simple thing like the purple haired gangster girl's part isn't added yet. Or the parrot quest, I love this game but we still have a long way to go.

Reactions: Blepleb and HUNUTAN
Apr 2, 2021
That's the defining characteristic of a lot of Koreans adult games (which includes this game) and korean adult comics, if you have played or read any of them. They start off with a huge lineup of girls, keep on adding characters as they have no idea how to progress or tie up each characters' routes, and when the author get tired of it they just make a rushed ending so they can start a new project.

Blepleb

Feb 1, 2021
That's the defining characteristic of a lot of Koreans adult games (which includes this game) and korean adult comics, if you have played or read any of them. They start off with a huge lineup of girls, keep on adding characters as they have no idea how to progress or tie up each characters' routes, and when the author get tired of it they just make a rushed ending so they can start a new project.
That sucks :(
Though gonna keep looking for that anyway. Seen a lot of abandoned projects and couple with rushed endings, so nothing new :) And the night time music is so chilling

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 141 Votes