Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Yeah. reasons. like redoing main character's.
MC now looks like a femboy if you ask me...
no for reasons like: its a bit complicated to think about all changes and consequences on all characters/story after sakuras story get updated. sakuras story will be about time travel etc
also i welcome the changes to the mc and the mom cuz both their skin colors and eyes looked ugly before.

KINGHIPPO

Apr 25, 2020
no for reasons like: its a bit complicated to think about all changes and consequences on all characters/story after sakuras story get updated. sakuras story will be about time travel etc
also i welcome the changes to the mc and the mom cuz both their skin colors and eyes looked ugly before.
Is it just me or does the main character look like a very skinny version of Leon S. Kennedy from Resident evil?

Reactions: Yomio

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
oh boy i seriously need some new agent17 content or im going to die by thirst man...
i keep replaying a17 just to bear with it..

Reactions: sky11

XHunterz

May 14, 2022
More NTR- scenes how about mc and Luna have a date on karaoke bar there's two option mc can intervene the old man inside the room or protect Luna the situation is the old geezer is harasser who wanter on the city on mc live he goes to the room who Luna inside and he is forcedly stripping her, and accomplished his goal to creampie her.

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
3.30 star(s) 141 Votes