Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
"

Hello everyone, this is HEXATAIL.
Thank you for loving this game.
Unfortunately, the v0.23 update was delayed again. I deeply sorry for not keeping up with the updates.
There are a lot of systems that have changed, including fixing them which takes a long time. The most problematic is the skill system and log sex system. I think I went too deep. But since it was already made, I couldn't stop it halfway.

I need about 3 more weeks.

Once again, I really sorry.
Thank you."

Nuuuuuuu. I think im going to cryyyy q.q
At least we get more content but im so sad that the update will get delayed.. i have already starting dreaming about agent 17 content D:

skynoblue

Aug 5, 2021
"

Hello everyone, this is HEXATAIL.
Thank you for loving this game.
Unfortunately, the v0.23 update was delayed again. I deeply sorry for not keeping up with the updates.
There are a lot of systems that have changed, including fixing them which takes a long time. The most problematic is the skill system and log sex system. I think I went too deep. But since it was already made, I couldn't stop it halfway.

I need about 3 more weeks.

Once again, I really sorry.
Thank you."

Nuuuuuuu. I think im going to cryyyy q.q
At least we get more content but im so sad that the update will get delayed.. i have already starting dreaming about agent 17 content D:
:cry::cry::cry:

edit99

Aug 31, 2018
Really like your game hexatail, mainly because of how the girls look, but the writing needs some serious rework.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Judging by his words, all we get is another, annoying overcomplication of the game. Skills, log sex... Sounds promising...:confused:
welp to be fair its the devs game and if his ideal version needs to have this kind of stuff, who are we to judge him, haha

Really like your game hexatail, mainly because of how the girls look, but the writing needs some serious rework.
yea man, the girls look so fineee (most at least), the rewriting can always come later, first we need some good ol content for all of them, hahha

Rintal

May 6, 2017
how can i cheat the gold..some1 help me
1. Sneak into the mansion.
2. Go into the laundry room.
3. Click on the box with lost things.
4. Leave the laundry room. Come in again.
5. Click on the box again.
6. Repeat ad infinitum.
7. ...
8. PROFIT!!!!1111

Reactions: WankerDxD

fiqaveronica

Feb 16, 2020
how do i use cheat infinitegold..i have anti cheat and infinitegold and i put in in the game folder..still nothing..im on android help me

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes