Noir Freya

Aug 28, 2021
Note Making : v0.23 delay
26 janvier

Hello everyone, this is HEXATAIL.

Thank you for loving this game.
Unfortunately, the v0.23 update was delayed again. I deeply sorry for not keeping up with the updates.

There are a lot of systems that have changed, including fixing them which takes a long time. The most problematic is the skill system and log sex system. I think I went too deep. But since it was already made, I couldn't stop it halfway.

I need about 3 more weeks.

Once again, I really sorry.
Thank you.

Hentai7891

Aug 15, 2021
what's going these day devs like to milking the players... keep delay game or no response to players. then when players stop support them start cry about it. hope these not situation for these game

Reactions: capitanqueso

PantherMouse

Aug 2, 2021
what's going these day devs like to milking the players... keep delay game or no response to players. then when players stop support them start cry about it. hope these not situation for these game
You are literally on a pirate site. Your opinion doesn't matter unless you spend money in this game or be like the rest of us freeloaders who patiently waits for an update.

Hentai7891

Aug 15, 2021
You are literally on a pirate site. Your opinion doesn't matter unless you spend money in this game or be like the rest of us freeloaders who patiently waits for an update.
If I understand you correctly If I support the game, there will be no delay(I didn't know im that special)??? and the people supports these game deserve this treatment? I'm confuse??? btw I said "these day devs like to milking the players" I didn't just talk about only these dev.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
26 janvier

Unfortunately, the v0.23 update was delayed again. I deeply sorry for not keeping up with the updates.

There are a lot of systems that have changed, including fixing them which takes a long time. The most problematic is the skill system and log sex system. I think I went too deep. But since it was already made, I couldn't stop it halfway.

Thank you.
That's Fine as long as it is need but to a extend for us to play the new update contents with out bugs, with us waiting for it for along while, hope there a way to reset the fate's card if we make a mistake to fully unlock the tree branch if it is still in the update content, more deprive of (coughing (sleeping pills Dana or the other Girls and fully removing/undressing their cloth ), a way to recover their hearts (sorry for forget what it was call in the H game).

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
That's Fine as long as it is need but to a extend for us to play the new update contents with out bugs, with us waiting for it for along while, hope there a way to reset the fate's card if we make a mistake to fully unlock the tree branch if it is still in the update content, more deprive of (coughing (sleeping pills Dana or the other Girls and fully removing/undressing their cloth ), a way to recover their hearts (sorry for forget what it was call in the H game).
hearts can always be recovered, for example by kissing them or gifting stuff

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
hearts can always be recovered, for example by kissing them or gifting stuff
Oh, ok alright but I didn't Kown that. Because some of the NPC female girls didn't give me that option, would love a guide to Kown what each girl you can do for the recovery of their hearts.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Oh, ok alright but I didn't Kown that. Because some of the NPC female girls didn't give me that option, would love a guide to Kown what each girl you can do for the recovery of their hearts.
tell me which girls you need, i can tell you

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
when next update? Before Lunar new year?
26 janvier

Thank you.

i dont know how often one has to post this...

Reactions: NoGameNoMood
Jan 14, 2024
26 janvier

Thank you.

i dont know how often one has to post this...
We know this already. It doesn't matter. We just want exact dates and for quick release. It's been more than 3 months already and no matter what the dev says we will only get 2-3 sex scenes a few quests and some new looks. All about 10 minutes of gameplay and then it's over. There is no point in delaying anymore.

Mtgwo

Aug 28, 2017
I cant seem to get further with Dana's storyline. It appears to have an event during the night time when shes watching TV, but i already did the whole thing and cant go further thAn that. Both massages are 2/3 stars too. Am i missing something?

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes