Nam000

Jan 22, 2022
"

Hello everyone, this is HEXATAIL.
Thank you for loving this game.
Unfortunately, the v0.23 update was delayed again. I deeply sorry for not keeping up with the updates.
There are a lot of systems that have changed, including fixing them which takes a long time. The most problematic is the skill system and log sex system. I think I went too deep. But since it was already made, I couldn't stop it halfway.

I need about 3 more weeks.

Once again, I really sorry.
Thank you."

Nuuuuuuu. I think im going to cryyyy q.q
At least we get more content but im so sad that the update will get delayed.. i have already starting dreaming about agent 17 content D:
Your game is fantastic, Sir.
Respect and expect to play the new version !

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeycii_

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
how do i get out of prison ive been talking to rrthe dude forever
Forever??? it should take about 4 days IIRC (three conversations), try to use the phone, work each day to pay for the phone (3 times IIRC) talk to the warden a couple of times bingo you're free... (it's been a while so I might have misremembered something)

AceWeber1

Mar 19, 2020
no everytime i try to get past being thrown inn jail he asks me who i raped and no matter what i do he keeps asking it and it never lets me get past it

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
no everytime i try to get past being thrown inn jail he asks me who i raped and no matter what i do he keeps asking it and it never lets me get past it
i dunno if there is a wrong choice of order because i never had problems with that
but you got to repeat this for 2-3 days while earning enougn money for phone call

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
It's a great game. The fetishes / kinks and buildup are well done, the models hot.

Only thing I don't understand is why the dev goes above and beyond to fuck with the player's patience and time. Let me cheat money and agent-points. You can't even CTRL through the days because he built in a timer to bend you over when you want to jump times and proceed to the next day. It's like being forced to watch ads that you can't skip, but also aren't allowed to change the tab.

Reactions: Merrk23

fiasco222

Dec 17, 2020
It's a great game. The fetishes / kinks and buildup are well done, the models hot.

Only thing I don't understand is why the dev goes above and beyond to fuck with the player's patience and time. Let me cheat money and agent-points. You can't even CTRL through the days because he built in a timer to bend you over when you want to jump times and proceed to the next day. It's like being forced to watch ads that you can't skip, but also aren't allowed to change the tab.
He sells cheats on his Patreon as a part of higher-tier bonuses.

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes