Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I cant seem to get further with Dana's storyline. It appears to have an event during the night time when shes watching TV, but i already did the whole thing and cant go further thAn that. Both massages are 2/3 stars too. Am i missing something?
did you make it look like she wet the bed? punish her?

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
I cant seem to get further with Dana's storyline. It appears to have an event during the night time when shes watching TV, but i already did the whole thing and cant go further thAn that. Both massages are 2/3 stars too. Am i missing something?
you can open up the quest lines that are open in the menu. the red dots usually give hints on what to do. if you dont have any left, then the red marker over her head during night is just indicates you can do naughty things with her, thats all. you should be finished for now then

When are we getting next update?
its planned for this month

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mtgwo

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So maybe my game's not working
I doubt it, most likely you have neglected to visit the proper areas (you have to do each area multiple times over the course of your loops)
did you try to use the phone?? do that and you find out you need to pay... so go to work till you get that amount, remember to go to the canteen each day, eventually you'll be "forced" to kill someone (switch & bait) and you'll have 2 scenes with the warden...

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
weird, are you using mods or anything? mods tend to break the game at this part
First of all is the guy in the jail cell with you went it tell you speak to him, if yes you just need to play long, pick a girl/outfit/place to intercourse her, then did do the task like the above person told you to do (like use the phone, find out you need to pay, then do the labor for $40-$80, eating at the canteen, forcing to kill the guy whom give you two meal ticket, three if you save him, go back to warden for more event story. BTW if you are using mod save you can't process because it (already unlock) and you just play yourself.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
First of all is the guy in the jail cell with you went it tell you speak to him, if yes you just need to play long, pick a girl/outfit/place to intercourse her, then did do the task like the above person told you to do (like use the phone, find out you need to pay, then do the labor for $40-$80, eating at the canteen, forcing to kill the guy whom give you two meal ticket, three if you save him, go back to warden for more event story. BTW if you are using mod save you can't process because it (already unlock) and you just play yourself.
Replied to wrong person lol

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
So maybe my game's not working
" First of all is the guy in the jail cell with you went it tell you speak to him, if yes you just need to play long, pick a girl/outfit/place to intercourse her, then did do the task like the above person told you to do (like use the phone, find out you need to pay, then do the labor for $40-$80, eating at the canteen, forcing to kill the guy whom give you two meal ticket, three if you save him, go back to warden for more event story. BTW if you are using mod save you can't process because it (already unlock) and you just play yourself. "

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
you can open up the quest lines that are open in the menu. the red dots usually give hints on what to do. if you dont have any left, then the red marker over her head during night is just indicates you can do naughty things with her, thats all. you should be finished for now then

so you can manage to reply hours and days later, congratz i guess

its planned for this month
Do you think it's gonna be a big one? :unsure:

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes