Fadelius

Jul 16, 2020
You CAN cheat in money you guys are just using the wrong method. Instead of modifying the total amount of money you have variable, trigger the money add script and place in the amount of money you want.

Go to the console type in "$PutGold(X)" without the quotes and with changing X to be the amount of money you want to add. This calls the add money script and tells it to add whatever X is to your current amount. It works, and it sticks.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
He asked for an update to an existing patch. I don't remember there being a patch for the remake. Of course, it may also be the case that he is not a native speaker of English and meant something else.
In my memory I remembered the last time I played the old version game the mom and sis didn't have the step word, so I thought there was a patch in the past.
However, after seeing your reply and think more about that, the old version was made by unity which is difficult to make such a patch, therefore I must confuse this game with other games which have a patch. Sorry for the misleading.:censored:

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I think there's a bug. grabbing the money on the floor lags out the game

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
In my memory I remembered the last time I played the old version game the mom and sis didn't have the step word
That is what I remember, also. Checking the old version (which I still have), I do not see a patch. It would be nice if we could set the relationship in the menu.

Reactions: legend_shon

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
Anyone was able to finish this mission and how did you did it? Doesn't say unimplemented but can't give her this mission.
Already done all available missions and scenes for the update.
View attachment 1414165
So, unpacked the code, and took a few minutes to understand how this works.
If a mission isn't complete it should have a "developing" value set, which this one does not.
But, nowhere else in the code is there anything to happen when this quest is available, or when it's completed.
So, he just forgot to set the "developing" value for this one it seems.

Another bug: the last amelia quest currently available turns time ahead twice.
If you do it in the evening, it errors out and cannot recover.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i always get stuck in this game .... rubbing my sisters legs ... pretty hot .. not exactly what i wanna rub tho ;)

windyp

Aug 5, 2016
I still have version 9.0 and i have to say that it has much more content than this lol. The render isn't that bad either

Reactions: Tiasung

El experto

Jul 22, 2021
After so long I finally came back, I was sad when I remembered it a long time ago and looked for it and said abandoned :(
Thanks for coming back.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I just played through this game. It is currently a bit of a mess. There is very little content, which I assume is because it is in the middle of a reboot. Also, making cash is really easy, but gets repetitive. Out of curiosity I tried to edit my cash so I could buy a ridiculously overpriced(intentionally so, I imagine) piece of jewelry, but the dev has some wonky anti-cheat system in place that wiped out my money. I believe there is some content locked behind a massage minigame with the "step"sister, but it doesn't give useful feedback and I couldn't be bothered trying to work out the system considering how slowly the bar seemed to fill up when I was seemingly doing something correctly compared to how rapidly it drains the rest of the time. Hopefully the game gets back to a point where every quest doesn't dead end after 30 seconds.

Reactions: Budman59

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
NTR is avoidable. Cool

Is bullying/humiliation avoidable? Does it actually get better for our MC, or is it one of those plot twist games where people keep treating him like shit?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
not sure if it is a bug or not, but the safe will not open with correct codes

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
NTR is avoidable. Cool

Is bullying/humiliation avoidable? Does it actually get better for our MC, or is it one of those plot twist games where people keep treating him like shit?
There isn't any way to avoid the initial bullying, and if you pursue that character you will get bullied more than once. By the end of the current content pretty much everybody is still treating the MC somewhere between "piece of shit" and "moderate annoyance" with one or so exception.
not sure if it is a bug or not, but the safe will not open with correct codes
If you are rotating it to the third 40, then twice around to 70, then back to 20 (I assume these numbers are consistent between games) while starting by clicking on the right side of the dial, then you are in fact encountering a bug. Otherwise, you need to do that instead.

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
He asked for an update to an existing patch. I don't remember there being a patch for the remake. Of course, it may also be the case that he is not a native speaker of English and meant something else.
If its the same developer, they are not a native speaker of English.
I remember when they had a google spreesheet created so they could get people who wanted to help with translations. The various lines asking for better translations.

wisefoot

May 1, 2020
it says "not implemented yet" for everything :/

and how can we add or open the console in the game...

Last edited:

BellCranda

Feb 18, 2021
Just trying autoclick to get money from the teacher. I using autoclick and earn 1000 gold after taking a coffee

3.30 star(s) 140 Votes