Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Shitty content and what makes it more , its not MC and another old guy who can now go all the way with another woman

Reactions: cross933

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
place any safe with money or any cheat code to can get money
what cheat code to can get money
WOW I try to use Universal Ren'Py Mod to cheat the money but when I try that, it reset my money to 0 and now I think I broke the game since it not adding any more money to the inventory because I try to cheat the money to buy that $100,000 dress.
yeah, unren or saveeditor.com or cheat engine, none of them work. And grinding is really tiring.
To cheat money, UnRen the game and edit
$g_gold = and $SetEncryption in the script.rpy
Python:
# 이 파일에 게임 스크립트를 입력합니다.

# image 문을 사용해 이미지를 정의합니다.
# image eileen happy = "eileen_happy.png"

# 여기에서부터 게임이 시작합니다.
label start:
    $ClearQuest("start")
    $g_gold = 600
    $SetEncryption(600)
    $g_menu_close = 1
    show screen home_ui_system_button()
    jump opening
    return

#테스트용
label qfavor_say_soa_0:

jump end_say
So you start a new game with the amount you want. You still only loose 600$.

Just tried shopping at the store and it worked.

Reactions: syfy88man

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
In the quest menu under 'Luna' it says there is a sex club ticket in the safe, yet whenever i unlock the safe (which is a pain in the butt!) there is only ever some money and a red hat in it,
any ideas where to find this ticket?

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
You don't need to edit any scripts. Just use the setter app PutGold2() to add whatever amount you want at any time. This dev attempted to obfuscate the mc's money by using an encryption function to lock away the amount behind the variable. The trouble is, the game has to retrieve that value at any given point and thus has a mechanism to decrypt that value. So you just use whatever Byzantine mechanism they have in place to defeat their asshattery.

In the console just do the following to drop $1000 into the player's lap:

Code:
PutGold2(1000)
If you need the console and don't want to unpack everything to get to their scripts, you can simply edit the following file in the renpy runtime. Note this renpy runtime folder is at the same level as the game folder: renpy/common/00console.rpy

Look for the following and set the console override from False to True:

Code:
    # If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
    config.console = False

To cheat money, UnRen the game and edit
$g_gold = and $SetEncryption in the script.rpy
Python:
# 이 파일에 게임 스크립트를 입력합니다.

# image 문을 사용해 이미지를 정의합니다.
# image eileen happy = "eileen_happy.png"

# 여기에서부터 게임이 시작합니다.
label start:
    $ClearQuest("start")
    $g_gold = 600
    $SetEncryption(600)
    $g_menu_close = 1
    show screen home_ui_system_button()
    jump opening
    return

#테스트용
label qfavor_say_soa_0:

jump end_say
So you start a new game with the amount you want. You still only loose 600$.

Just tried shopping at the store and it worked.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
You don't need to edit any scripts. Just use the setter app PutGold2() to add whatever amount you want at any time. This dev attempted to obfuscate the mc's money by using an encryption function to lock away the amount behind the variable. The trouble is, the game has to retrieve that value at any given point and thus has a mechanism to decrypt that value. So you just use whatever Byzantine mechanism they have in place to defeat their asshattery.

In the console just do the following to drop $1000 into the player's lap:

Code:
PutGold2(1000)
If you need the console and don't want to unpack everything to get to their scripts, you can simply edit the following file in the renpy runtime. Note this renpy runtime folder is at the same level as the game folder: renpy/common/00console.rpy

Look for the following and set the console override from False to True:

Code:
    # If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
    config.console = False
Way easier, but I just threw together a quick n' dirty fix on the problem, as I could not be bothered to dig any deeper than the surface level. :KEK: And to be honest, the remake is not worth the trouble or picking back up yet, as there is too little content restored for me to care, and I dont think there's any new early content added either.:confused: I'll wait for more and new content before I pick it back up, just wish all the old content was done :p

3.30 star(s) 139 Votes