itfod

Apr 16, 2021
I've played to the end of the current build - not a lot to do at this point in the rebuild, but I'll keep an eye on this project. :)

Hopefully there will be creampies added to it too. Can't see any now, and there's no tag, so I guess they weren't implemented before the rebuild.

Hopefully with the new one, the option will be there. :)

Just a point - I think there should be a time skip option somewhere. I can't figure out how to skip time outside of watching TV right now.

runz

Mar 3, 2018
No fake! Think the made a remake or something like that, just like norpheus typed v9 is better like more store in it!
i still dont get it why dev is not continuing the ver9 its already great though:unsure:despite he's remake the game a lot of content from ver9 had lost we have to wait from week or month for the update:sleep::sleep::sleep:

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
I have to say while i am happy with the rework even if all the content have yet to be implemented, the new mother is a downgrade from the original one.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
How funny look some comment in first pages talk about Afraid with NTR tag.

Positif thinking, They just blind i think :KEK:

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
How funny look some comment in first pages talk about Afraid with NTR tag.

Positif thinking, They just blind i think :KEK:
If you are speaking about the post saying all NTR is avoidable, you can clearly see that the post was edited afterwards so it probably didn’t say that in the first place and was added later because of the peoples complaining about Ntr.

bcbcbcbhdb

Aug 27, 2021
To Open Safe you just need to rotate black blob
CW 40 (3times)-u need 40 3 times in Clockwise direction then
CCW 70 (2 times)-u need 70 2 times by rotating counterclockwise direction then
CW 20(1 times)-u need to move dial to 20 in Clockwise direction it will open safe
Thanks

BDI

May 23, 2017
To Open Safe you just need to rotate black blob
CW 40 (3times)-u need 40 3 times in Clockwise direction then
CCW 70 (2 times)-u need 70 2 times by rotating counterclockwise direction then
CW 20(1 times)-u need to move dial to 20 in Clockwise direction it will open safe
Thanks
Or, right click on knob 24 times, left click on knob 17 times, and right click on knob 5 times, then try to open safe, it has worked EVERY time for me.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I really hope the dev adds the option for the player to tell the teacher to stop seeing the principle or any other guy's other than the M.C permanently or have the principle transferred to a different school out of statue . Just giving some feed back Good game but Some of use don't like sharing the lady's with other dudes not even in games other than that so far great work !

Reactions: Budman59

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
Or, right click on knob 24 times, left click on knob 17 times, and right click on knob 5 times, then try to open safe, it has worked EVERY time for me.
can some hero edit a file somewhere so we just need to click once right, click once left and hey presto!...

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Question; in the most up-to-date build, can anybody actually meet Agent 17? Or get the dress for Amelia? I can't figure out how to do either.

Also, how does one blackmail the principal? I haven't seen him since I saved Ruby from him.

Reactions: Budman59

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Anyone knows DEV have any plan to hire someone can translete english better? I'm not english native but even I'm getting hard time to understand this game... Translation is pretty bad...

delta67

May 11, 2018
Question; in the most up-to-date build, can anybody actually meet Agent 17? Or get the dress for Amelia? I can't figure out how to do either.

Also, how does one blackmail the principal? I haven't seen him since I saved Ruby from him.
The dress you can get at the gift shop, or you can you use my saved file, only i'll don't know how to go further! Almost every day i'll give Agent17 a task!

Last edited:

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
The dress you can get at the gift shop, or you can you use my saved file, only i'll don't know how to go further! Almost every day i'll give Agent17 a task!
just to be sure; the dress for the cafe woman, Amelia, is available at the gift shop?? I can’t seem to find it.

if you’re talking about the sister’s nightdress, got it already, but not the cafe woman.

Have been giving Agent 17 a new task daily, but never seems to progress in getting to see her.

EDIT:

Huh. I've downloaded your save; how the HELL did you access some of the stuff you have accessed?? You've got so much cash, for one, and I couldn't figure out how to get Amelia's dress, since it didn't show up in the gift shop for me.

Last edited:

delta67

May 11, 2018
just to be sure; the dress for the cafe woman, Amelia, is available at the gift shop?? I can’t seem to find it.

if you’re talking about the sister’s nightdress, got it already, but not the cafe woman.

Have been giving Agent 17 a new task daily, but never seems to progress in getting to see her.

EDIT:

Huh. I've downloaded your save; how the HELL did you access some of the stuff you have accessed?? You've got so much cash, for one, and I couldn't figure out how to get Amelia's dress, since it didn't show up in the gift shop for me.
Look at Message #470 & #472!

lolibay1

Sep 12, 2018
for someone say v9 better than v10 or bla bla...
The dev has changed overall the game, art, content, you can say that is start over, they improve art, content, for me,v9 just like beta, and from v10 to now, it's real better

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Look at Message #470 & #472!
Oh lol. Ok, that explains the cash. :p

That still leaves me a bit confused about getting Amelia's dress though; it didn't show up in the gift shop in my playthrough. Was there a hidden trigger to activate it?

3.30 star(s) 139 Votes