redlong264

Jul 21, 2017
for someone say v9 better than v10 or bla bla...
The dev has changed overall the game, art, content, you can say that is start over, they improve art, content, for me,v9 just like beta, and from v10 to now, it's real better
most of complainer is ppl who looking for sex contents, they dont wanna wait. I'm totally like the graphic improve and after update dev can focus on story mode more.

Last edited:
Reactions: patrankius

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
If you can access the console, use the command "$PutGold(x)" without the quotes and where x is how much money you want to add. There is a script running in the background that checks to see if your money has changed without calling on the script that adds to the money variable. the putgold command calls the script that adds money to your total and is the same script that the game calls when you do something that earns you money.
doesn't work. It just says "undefined"

aba01

Feb 20, 2018
I think game is bugged or every scene is lost. At Patch Notes it says so many scenes added but when I play the game I'm doing same thing over and over can't get any new event with anyone. Also can't give any mission to Agent17 about finding out who she is

1633782148033.png

Eno1

Jul 24, 2019
I think game is bugged or every scene is lost. At Patch Notes it says so many scenes added but when I play the game I'm doing same thing over and over can't get any new event with anyone. Also can't give any mission to Agent17 about finding out who she is

View attachment 1444182
Since version 0.10 everything has been reworked and old scenes have been removed

Dragonero

Aug 11, 2017

PC :

Android APK :

Last edited:

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Ooooh, update! I did quite enjoy this one, so download! Hopefully much more stuff is open now! :D

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
pretty shtty game with even shttier engrish it feel almost like i were playing some japanese rpgm with unedited mtl
oh and the dev really know where to focus on with creating that specific script to prevent money edit, thx that help me skip from attempting to "play" your shtty game and go straight to just rip out the image.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 140 Votes