shikidon

Jun 28, 2017
Dirty way to get money (did it very quickly just to make it work so i may have changed too much code)
Go into game\script\Setting and open function.rpy:

Code:
def CheckEncryption():
        global g_gold, m_encryption

if m_encryption == Encryption(g_gold):
            return True
        else:
            return True

def PutMoney(gold, ac):
        global g_gold

if CheckEncryption():
            renpy.hide_screen("put_gold_screen")
            renpy.show_screen("put_gold_screen", add_gold = gold)
            close_screen_delay("put_gold_screen", 58)

renpy.sound.play("audio/effect/getitem.wav")

if GetActor(ac).Gold() < gold:
                g_gold = g_gold + gold
                SetEncryption(g_gold)
            else:
                g_gold = g_gold + gold
                SetEncryption(g_gold)

return True
        else:
            g_gold = gold
            SetEncryption(gold)
            return True
Now you can use console "$PutMoney(xxxx, "ai")"

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
I think the game needs to be looked at as what it currently is; a work in progress. I'm a little disappointed that each update seems to have what I consider a small amount of new content, but the dev team has their own lives, and this could be more of a passion or side project, rather than a primary one.

I wish there were more opportunities to have vaginal sex in the current game, especially since the one scene I've uncovered requires the MC to be a prick, and it's not repeatable. I think, at least.

The grind for money is a real thing, and it is quite annoying. I kinda question why you can't get Agent 17 to actually get money for you, but perhaps the design is to keep distance between you and her.

A lot is unimplemented, so I'll keep an eye on this, but it REALLY does need an english proofreader, unless one can bear with the sub-standard machine translations. Like, seriously, some of the sentences just don't make sense to me.

Saying that, the premise is compelling, and I do love the character designs. I'm hoping for a lot more in the future, but I guess I just have to wait and see.

my126731

Mar 30, 2018
I think would be better if can access the gallery and the animated scene be voiced. The graphic is perfect.

koujin22

Dec 21, 2020
Hey! So this is my first comment in f95, but I hate when a dev puts effort in stopping cheaters rather than doing a better game / remove grind. Its quite tricky how the dev even use encryption to prevent g_gold = 9999 or something, but this is how to get around that.

Open dev console and write:
GetActor("otaku").data['gold'] = 1000000
PutMoney(999999, "otaku")

and that should work. (The getActor.data etc is the limit, if you dont add the first line and try to add more than 300 with putMoney it will revert to 0) Sorry for my broken english, not my first language.

chaien5a

Jul 15, 2017
The content in the game is not as much as the preview picture in the thread isn't it? Nice game tho , will be a patreon

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Looks like the MC also got the shrinking dick syndrome in this novel...
This really pisses me off to be honest.

message to the devs : please stop spreading this desease.

• Haha
Reactions: IcyGhouls

joinchi

Sep 17, 2020
Hey! So this is my first comment in f95, but I hate when a dev puts effort in stopping cheaters rather than doing a better game / remove grind. Its quite tricky how the dev even use encryption to prevent g_gold = 9999 or something, but this is how to get around that.

and that should work. (The getActor.data etc is the limit, if you dont add the first line and try to add more than 300 with putMoney it will revert to 0) Sorry for my broken english, not my first language.
How to open the console?

dkitten

Oct 2, 2020
The content in the game is not as much as the preview picture in the thread isn't it? Nice game tho , will be a patreon
Because this is a remake. Dev ditched the old version and decided to make a new version. So character appearance and storyline is slightly different.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020

i would say fk teh dev to and go straight to rip open the .rpa instead for making us go through that much trouble for his shtty "gameplay"

Nov 5, 2018
Is there some sort of walkthrough? Because I thought I maxed out my progression, but looking at screenshots it's like 90% of content I haven't seen. The last thing I did, was finally seen Agent17 on the street, quest-wise.

HydratedMan

Oct 16, 2017
Is there some sort of walkthrough? Because I thought I maxed out my progression, but looking at screenshots it's like 90% of content I haven't seen. The last thing I did, was finally seen Agent17 on the street, quest-wise.
all screenshots are from outdated version, the game was recently re-done, these scenes will be available later and with better graphics.

Reactions: bradleycooper69

Alias401

Jan 3, 2019

I love that whenever a dev up efforts to stop cheaters like myself from cheating, it gets the same effort back by the players who want to cheat and jut edits the game more xD.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
For people who have played the game before the remake, how exactly did one keep from cumming too soon with the nurse?? What was the item or medicine that was used?

And did the sleeping pills in the coffee allow for sex soon with that mean girl, or only much later?

joinchi

Sep 17, 2020
For people who have played the game before the remake, how exactly did one keep from cumming too soon with the nurse?? What was the item or medicine that was used?

And did the sleeping pills in the coffee allow for sex soon with that mean girl, or only much later?
Need to use pills. Not updated at this time

dkitten

Oct 2, 2020

Before remake, nurse gave you a blowjob to cum fast. No medicine was used. And the girl in the classroom with a black dude in the evening is new with remake so we don't know the storyline yet.

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes