bagmenot

Jul 7, 2018
There is a function error when negociating with "Pervert":
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script/ActorScript/etc.rpy", line 46, in <module>
TypeError: choicegem_reset() takes exactly 1 argument (2 given)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script/ActorScript/etc.rpyc", line 46, in script
  File "D:\Games\X\Agent17-0.12.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Games\X\Agent17-0.12.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/script/ActorScript/etc.rpy", line 46, in <module>
TypeError: choicegem_reset() takes exactly 1 argument (2 given)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Agent17 0.12.0
Mon Nov 01 17:31:23 2021

bagmenot

Jul 7, 2018
Game is nice, very promising, but far from complete, I hope he will fix his texts ;)
(I fixed some in the google spreadshit)

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
In the beginning, I waited for this game to get more content and get better. Well, shit. This is now ruined. First of all, nothing can be edited and I when I don’t play any grinding games without being able to edit e.g. money or skills. No one has yet made such a good grinding game that it could be played without cheating. That is, grinding and preventing cheating ruined the game. Goodbye. :poop: :poop::poop::poop::poop:

Reactions: comrade007

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
In the beginning, I waited for this game to get more content and get better. Well, shit. This is now ruined. First of all, nothing can be edited and I when I don’t play any grinding games without being able to edit e.g. money or skills. No one has yet made such a good grinding game that it could be played without cheating. That is, grinding and preventing cheating ruined the game. Goodbye. :poop: :poop::poop::poop::poop:
check the previous page for the command codes

Reactions: Qoo-Rilla

Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
It would be more helpful if the screenshots in the OP were updated, I kept looking for the content but realized they're the old game.

FiddlesDD

Oct 17, 2020
What is the name of the file that could be edited using the Save Editor Online?
Use console or to modify your save file and increase the amount of $. I have tried values up to 9,999, but it is possible you could go higher without breaking anything. Eventually you can make decent money playing the flag game on your computer and selling sperm to the hospital as well, so there are more opportunities ahead. As you become more skilled at the flag game (by playing and leveling up) you can eventually make fairly decent money in a short period of time. Or, you can just cheat, as I suggested.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
What is the name of the file that could be edited using the Save Editor Online?
Saves are found in the Game folder, in the folder called Saves. They are named for the save window (1, 2, 3) and the position in the window (1-6). So the first position in the first save window would be 1-1-LT1 and so on.

anhminhvodoi1

Feb 6, 2021
Can someone give me a cheat code to increase affection or Save Data full please? I've tried my best but haven't unlocked all the scenes yet

Srgey

Jun 2, 2017
Does anyone knows how to have sex with Dana while she is sleeping atnight it said not implemented yet
This was only possible in the old version 0.9.
Perhaps this will be implemented in 0.13, which should have been released two days ago.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 141 Votes