Noobbox

Aug 11, 2023
Can someone help me , how can I install my save files in my games , i has them backup-ed when I reset my phone, I tried simply coping the whole save folder but the game didn't recognise them!

vodanh5400

Jan 27, 2020
I use google translate from Korean:
"It was scheduled for the end of June, but confirmed to be from July to the end of August.

Ophelia was left out of the original schedule. However, she received numerous comments asking for her inclusion, noting that it was decided by votes from her sponsors. Therefore, we decided to add Ophelia to the update, even if it meant delaying the schedule by another month. We sincerely apologize to those who have been waiting for updates and for any inconvenience caused by frequent schedule changes.
The release of version 0.24 will be delayed by 1-2 months, and we apologize to all players and supporters for this delay.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Current work progress.
- Main
Sakura 100%
Helen 100%
Melissa 100%
Alice 70%
Ophelia 5%
- etc
system
mini game"
bb3646ca642f31c815bc6af668c4161bc384511a3e48fde8666a64cbf67354f8.png

DaynNight090

Feb 22, 2024
"It was scheduled for the end of June, but confirmed to be from July to the end of August.

Ophelia was left out of the original schedule. However, she received numerous comments asking for her inclusion, noting that it was decided by votes from her sponsors. Therefore, we decided to add Ophelia to the update, even if it meant delaying the schedule by another month. We sincerely apologize to those who have been waiting for updates and for any inconvenience caused by frequent schedule changes.
The release of version 0.24 will be delayed by 1-2 months, and we apologize to all players and supporters for this delay.

Current work progress.
- Main
Sakura 100%
Helen 100%
Melissa 100%
Alice 70%
Ophelia 5%
- etc
system
mini game"
View attachment 3832494
Damn, they really simped hard for that ugly nerdy whore with glasses who shouldn't even be in the game and just be ditched in the road, and make the game delayed for 6 months. Developer definitely exploited this to postpone his release date and further milk money from his slow supporters. He definitely couldn't deliver on time and had shortfalls then proceeded to use this chance. No idea why anyone would develop the unpopular ones when there are plenty of popular girls to work on.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Maybe in the End Ash become a Hentai Master instill a Pokémon Master and enslave all the girls (including Dana) like Pal world.

DaynNight090

Feb 22, 2024
More than 4,000 sponsorships turned into more than 2,000...what happened?
It's the will and the power of the people when they are united as one!
Glory to the revolution!
The people had enough of their words gone unheard!
The people hate the anti-cheats!
Together we will cause the downfall and demise of this low-born scammer and eliminate all their meat-riding supporters as well!

If you can tag this transgender supporter of the dev Jeycii_ here and let it know about the current situation and downfall then it would be great for it has gone into hiding!

DaynNight090

Feb 22, 2024

Current work progress.
- Main
Sakura 100%
Helen 100%
Melissa 100%
Alice 70%
Ophelia 5%
- etc
system
mini game"
We don't need no fucking shitty mini-game. You are not a game developer nor are you creative and fun making, and you will never be! You are just a drawer of sex stories and images and you satisfy the cravings of the sexual addicts, so do your job and make sex stuff and not try to be a professional game developer. No one asked for your mini games and all your ideas and games suck. Plus, just complete the Alice 70% and release, like who the fuck asks for that useless Ophelia, no one wants her, And why was no one informed that she was only at 5%? More and more stalling, and more and more fake delays. More and more supporters money leaving then i guess

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes