ciderapple

May 29, 2017
So far the only ntr content is with the bully girl right?
No. there are several scenes where you can watch the main character's potential love interests be abused or nearly raped. You just have to choose to watch them or not.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
This game deserves 1 star just because the dev spends so much time blocking all means to cheat money. Give low money for in game tasks and actively blocks all cheat = major dick move
It's easy to get money. Just pay for the safe cracker, and open the safe every day, then extort the teacher for money every day.

• Angry
Reactions: Belnick and itfod

Blither

Sep 3, 2018
I'm like damn this looks great... and then solid snake alert happens and I see that fucking dick. WTF is that... lul 10/10 Still fapped.

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Its fine by adding 'step' in family name. But what really bothering me is the developer has to remove .rpy. I can't edit it without rpy file man.. Why.??? The previous version there was still rpy file.

Reactions: Jaykilljoys

Vigilance

Jul 31, 2017
Дана - еще не реализовано

Ночью откройте Dana's и попробуйте поиграть с ней.Does this mean that this quest can no longer be completed ?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
No. there are several scenes where you can watch the main character's potential love interests be abused or nearly raped. You just have to choose to watch them or not.
I prefer the option to avoid it, which I don't know if it exists in the game.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
The only one at the start is your female teacher who you need photo proof for blackmail, so that is unavoidable but of course you can skip playing the teacher route. Not sure if there will be other method to get the teacher in future updates.
The rest of the girls is up to you when you choose to react or not when given the options to choose.
And lets not forget BaasB did said on 2nd post on page 1 that "NTR is avoidable".

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
regarding the teacher. although you do have to take a picture. there are like 3 moments to choose from. really early where they do the bare minimum and it goes as far as to where they get full on sexual. so if you want to avoid it just get the first photo.

the downside is Luna, one of the girls you can pursue is a prostitute. so although you dont see her bang anyone(as of yet) she is a whore...literally. personally i would've been happy if she was just a stripper. but eh what can you do?

i cant remember if there was anything else but yeah so far everything was avoidable.

Reactions: wiseold6996
Apr 19, 2020
i mean nice idea but having a minigame for every faking thing and having to repeat it every faking time is just oo much work and timewaste... so yeah pass on this

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The only one at the start is your female teacher who you need photo proof for blackmail, so that is unavoidable but of course you can skip playing the teacher route. Not sure if there will be other method to get the teacher in future updates.
The rest of the girls is up to you when you choose to react or not when given the options to choose.
And lets not forget BaasB did said on 2nd post on page 1 that "NTR is avoidable".
regarding the teacher. although you do have to take a picture. there are like 3 moments to choose from. really early where they do the bare minimum and it goes as far as to where they get full on sexual. so if you want to avoid it just get the first photo.

the downside is Luna, one of the girls you can pursue is a prostitute. so although you dont see her bang anyone(as of yet) she is a whore...literally. personally i would've been happy if she was just a stripper. but eh what can you do?

i cant remember if there was anything else but yeah so far everything was avoidable.
I'm more fond of games with romance. Blackmailing the teacher isn't something that appeals to me.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I'm more fond of games with romance. Blackmailing the teacher isn't something that appeals to me.
blackmail/ prostitution/creep content is a big part of this game. blackmailing is at least the teacher and luna. he sort of makes a deal of sorts with a blonde cashier girl(money for favors.) but he makes her financial situation worse so she'll be more desperate to take the money. and he can do nightly activities. i think his bully recently got 2 routes. one where you're abusive towards her and another where you just dom her.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Any console commands? I dont know any commands TT
Open dev console and write:

GetActor("otaku").data['gold'] = 1000000

PutMoney(999999, "otaku")

someone else put those codes and from what i understand. litterally just copy and paste each one in order. the top one first then the second.

Reactions: KateOlive

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I can confirm that works. Of course the dev will probably once again pull a stunt like Erica (who's supposed to be submitting to you) stealing your money and then when you demand it back she somehow spent all but a tiny amount of it (I had about $250,000 - you're telling me she spent most of that in one day? Ha!)

I wouldn't cheat for money if it wasn't such a grind to get it. Repetition of actions is okay in one of those world building war games where you're constantly building cities and vehicles and fighting to keep it going while taking out your opponent, but those games are near constant action once they get going. So it doesn't feel like "click this again, click that again, get minimal reward."

I'm not anti-sandbox. I think it can be done well. I'm anti-grind. And too many people think grind is the way to build a sandbox. You can make a sandbox with new actions that drive the game forward instead of repetition. Dealing with the shop girl (I forget her name now) almost gets this right (still has more repetition than it should, but over time the action changes.) Agent 17's missions do get this right, even having to occasionally have a skills mission between character missions is fine because it's not all the time.

Still, I like this game. Mostly because I enjoy taking advantage of Erica (I took the slave route) and am looking forward to taking advantage of some of the other girls like the girl at the school who makes you get her coffee. Romance for any of them? We'll see. I have plenty of romance games, this is a nice change.

Last edited:
Aug 9, 2018
People are probably sick of this topic, so, apologies, but-

Does choosing the Revenge path for Erica still let you avoid NTR later? Or is it like, revenge = NTR path and forgiveness = no NTR.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
blackmail/ prostitution/creep content is a big part of this game. blackmailing is at least the teacher and luna. he sort of makes a deal of sorts with a blonde cashier girl(money for favors.) but he makes her financial situation worse so she'll be more desperate to take the money. and he can do nightly activities. i think his bully recently got 2 routes. one where you're abusive towards her and another where you just dom her.
I guess I'll keep the game on the ignore list.

• Haha
Reactions: Look-see
3.30 star(s) 141 Votes