May 13, 2018
What in the hell does a House Fairy do? I didn't see any change activating it.

Also - is there any way to cheat the Agent resources, like a console code? That RNG game is a PITA, and saveeditonline wasn't a help -32 long-ass pages of variables to begin with, many of which are space+number so you can't look it up that way.

Jul 4, 2021
What in the hell does a House Fairy do? I didn't see any change activating it.

Also - is there any way to cheat the Agent resources, like a console code? That RNG game is a PITA, and saveeditonline wasn't a help -32 long-ass pages of variables to begin with, many of which are space+number so you can't look it up that way.
I use this and it works. I didn't catch any errors.

Klemz

Feb 20, 2022
Arousal meter carries over and only loses a value of 1 every passing day. So let's say you are at 4 out of 5 (no idea what the actual values/limits are) with her and fail to fuck her. Try again two days later you should be starting off at 2 arousal.

For the event itself, start by practicing kissing. IIRC you get 1 arousal from kissing and 1 from spitting in her mouth (unsure about the latter but try it twice just in case). Then do the usual sex event and do all options. Should work that way.
it didnt work, i put her at max arousal i could, wich is the limit just before the exploding icon, i skipped 2 days just after, went back to her, and she had 0 arousal, so as i said, it's pure non sense
edit: managed to get it, why? because if u put her at max arousal, it will go back down to zero after 2 days, but if u put her at like 80%, it will go back down slowly as intended, it's shit

Last edited:

Oga08

Aug 12, 2021
I think Dana doesnt want us in the morning... Iam more upset about aquiring the Jelly room pass for her to not take it, teasering what is to come... But then don't give me it. Guess you all have to spin for it.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Agent 17 is an ok game, it could have been great, but the MC is pretty much a wimp with a big dick.... The girls in the game are very attractive, and the sex scenes are pretty good.

But unfortunately the sandbox element really puts me off. I don't mind the opportunity to repeat some of the sex with the girls, but grinding for money and having to wait for the agent to recharge just gets tiring. And certain aspects of the game irritate me, like you can sometimes have sex with a girl, but then later NOT. And it can be kind of a pain to keep up the hearts with certain girls.. you need to buy them more stuff... etc.

Anyway for me I can only play this game for a little bit at a time.. I get tired of doing house work....

and there are way too many mini-game/puzzles in this game. And I tried using some of the cheats, like unlimited resources... but it did not work. don't know why.

Anyway it is an ok game. peace

Reactions: Luka95

heikala

Apr 30, 2022
Agent 17 is an ok game, it could have been great, but the MC is pretty much a wimp with a big dick.... The girls in the game are very attractive, and the sex scenes are pretty good.

But unfortunately the sandbox element really puts me off. I don't mind the opportunity to repeat some of the sex with the girls, but grinding for money and having to wait for the agent to recharge just gets tiring. And certain aspects of the game irritate me, like you can sometimes have sex with a girl, but then later NOT. And it can be kind of a pain to keep up the hearts with certain girls.. you need to buy them more stuff... etc.

Anyway for me I can only play this game for a little bit at a time.. I get tired of doing house work....

and there are way too many mini-game/puzzles in this game. And I tried using some of the cheats, like unlimited resources... but it did not work. don't know why.

Anyway it is an ok game. peace
unlimited money+mod

firmzodiac

Feb 24, 2020
Can i ask how to. Get a knife? I use my old save and i already have Lock picking Master, but when i want open door, its need knife, can tell me how to get Knife

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes