NeverDeck

Apr 25, 2017
He's completely committed to make and keep his game the most unenjoyable that he can. He rather spend hours and hours trying to prevent people to enjoy his game for free than actually producing content for his patreons.

Funny thing is that rather than getting me to give him money he managed to get me to wish his game to go abandoned.
Like I get that the dev wants the game to have depth and a certain pacing, but games that do it with just pure quantity of mechanics fail completely in that regard because it just becomes annoying.

"Oh in order to do A, instead of this super engaging side mechanic B that is genuinely enjoyable, you need to do C D F then C again then G gets unlocked but if you don't do H enough F gets locked"

It's why people deride excessive getter quests in RPG's. Once you done one, you've done them all. They don't get more interesting after that.

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
I had the same problem i thought it was full but actually wasn't. You also need to have those libido "splash/splatter thingy" above them for it to work. What i did was go into Dana's room when Chloe is there. Choose "Call Chloe to my room" -> skip time -> go to your room -> talk to Chloe -> Play kissing until she generates some libido -> spitting in mouth until libido -> stop -> Play sex -> remove top until "Grope her breasts" appears -> Lick tits until libido progresses -> Skirt until bed scene -> Grind cock against pussy -> Grind faster until libido -> make chloe rub herself -> and then i went back to the blowjob and came in her mouth. Then you just wait 2 days until chloe is there again and she should already have some libido so when you do the things that generates libido she should truly be maxxed out for it to work to trigger "Make chloe rub faster" and "Have sex".

Btw for the first time "have sex" doesnt work you need to choose "make chlose rub faster" and then the followed "sex feels even better" to advance.
Thanks. Perfect guide for this.

billydonc

Feb 10, 2024
Bravo for this game, it is addictive with or without a cheat code. From what I understand, massage level 3 will only be available in the next update. Too bad I've already tested the massage parlor and massaged Amber's back. :) One suggestion for the developers would be if possible to see if they could repropose to change the routes again. dark road that may have a new opportunity to return to a loving road, or vice versa. In any case, great game.

sandercagy

Apr 21, 2018
At the scene with Saphire at her break , if you click on tongue she gets 4 hearts unlocked , but after that the game shows a error and you get thrown at the start screen. Anyone knows how to solfe that?

Klemz

Feb 20, 2022
Arousal meter carries over and only loses a value of 1 every passing day. So let's say you are at 4 out of 5 (no idea what the actual values/limits are) with her and fail to fuck her. Try again two days later you should be starting off at 2 arousal.

For the event itself, start by practicing kissing. IIRC you get 1 arousal from kissing and 1 from spitting in her mouth (unsure about the latter but try it twice just in case). Then do the usual sex event and do all options. Should work that way.
thx goat

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes