9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
pls someone help to finaly unlock that sex scene with chloe, i click on everything she is never aroused enough it's pure non sense
Arousal meter carries over and only loses a value of 1 every passing day. So let's say you are at 4 out of 5 (no idea what the actual values/limits are) with her and fail to fuck her. Try again two days later you should be starting off at 2 arousal.

For the event itself, start by practicing kissing. IIRC you get 1 arousal from kissing and 1 from spitting in her mouth (unsure about the latter but try it twice just in case). Then do the usual sex event and do all options. Should work that way.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
The hell is with the update to the game I bought some quest item a head of time so went the quest appear I don't need to wait but after giving in the quest item it still shows in the quest log. Example I bought Aretes candy, jelly at the cafe early in the game, later watch the ads with dana then give her the candy in her room. Then went the next morning came I check the logs and it was still there. I guess I will reload a early save, not buy thing a head time since I will keeps looping bullshit.

FUCK YOU! FUCKYOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! AND FUCK YOU! WHY DID YOU RESET MY EARLY SAVE WITHE THE HALF COMPLETE PUZZPLE DO YOU NOT WANT TO PLAY YOUR DAMN GAME OR YOU JUST TO KEEPS PISSING OF PEOPLE LIKE ME OFF.

Fine I just the ignore the 50's shade of bullshit and redo the all the other skills over against to max levels and hope to move on with story.

Last edited:
Reactions: Since1453

qwe!!

Apr 18, 2021
Do what the quest say. buy the pajamas at the gift shop, for chole quest you need see dana in the living room give her the massage, pee or spill water at room in the night to get the spanking in the Moring.
Yes and I don't have those options. I have the pajamas, water, pill, cola everything from the store already from the last version and there's no option for me to give it out.

Also I'm at a point where I'm one restrain short for leg message. I tried every option and I don't know what to do.

Or perhaps it's not the pajama but the 1 missing restrain point. how do I get the Dana's third restrain point?
Or perhaps the cola and sleeping pill starts first I don't know.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Yes and I don't have those options. I have the pajamas, water, pill, cola everything from the store already from the last version and there's no option for me to give it out.

Also I'm at a point where I'm one restrain short for leg message. I tried every option and I don't know what to do.

Or perhaps it's not the pajama but the 1 missing restrain point. how do I get the Dana's third restrain point?
Or perhaps the cola and sleeping pill starts first I don't know.
For the last restrain it should be the spanking or between getting favorable to 4 and unlock the quest to get it as well.
unfortunately my save got bug (looping repeat quest) and restart my process over, went I Reget dana back complete it I will let you know.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Could you tell me if it has netorare? And if it is avoidable in what sense?
if you are asking if there cheating so far for me the answer is no because the mc doesn't have a girlfriend, he getting lucky with many other he as he is interacting with Agent 17 sometime.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Damn I think got the Aretes candy bug again FUCK! even after I bought the Aretes candy like 12 time, give in 1 to dana in your room, it didn't clear the quest.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Damn I think got the Aretes candy bug again FUCK! even after I bought the Aretes candy like 12 time, give in 1 to dana in your room, it didn't clear the quest.
is it a game killing bug? have you been watching the Candy advert with her between each lvl of candy?? IIRC that is required to "unlock" the candy giving scenes

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
is it a game killing bug? have you been watching the Candy advert with her between each lvl of candy?? IIRC that is required to "unlock" the candy giving scenes
yes I watch the ads with her for that one time to process the quest but after checking the branch tree I guess KEEPS giving the candy.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
yes I watch the ads with her for that one time to process the quest but after checking the branch tree I guess KEEPS giving the candy.
I think you need to watch it 3 times total, 1 to begin and again after each successful event, each introducing the next stage (2 for sure, one for the heart shaped one and again for the long one)

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
I think you need to watch it 3 times total, 1 to begin and again after each successful event, each introducing the next stage (2 for sure, one for the heart shaped one and again for the long one)
Alright let try then, thank you.

yes finally so it has to be specific her in the living room.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 141 Votes