Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
hello guys I need little help here, so I'm very confused how to progress through Dana, Amber and Chloe quest even after tried everything from building the grill and so on. but still Dana quest still stuck at " kiss Dana " while the Chloe one need to ask for S*x and Amber need to check on her at night. I alrdy replaying every action/possibility activities but still the quest won't finish at all. pls give little help or at least is there any guide/walkthrough? pls help and thank you very much.

I attached the images to show what the quest are and my save files too :
(because I think the reason I can't finish Dana quest is, maybe because I alrdy buy the blindfold that I used from the last save on the previous version of the game, but still I'm too dumb for using notepad/coding to fix the issue or something like that)
Oh for Amber watch Netflix (no adult), anything with 1+ went she in the living room and look at from the leg to her face, evenly she will be in her room moaning, I think she come in the mc room at some point. at the morning table never look at her sometime opening breast.

Wachupe

Nov 14, 2020
Any help with the pajama search? I have one in inventory but the option to deliver it to you does not appear.

Klemz

Feb 20, 2022
pls someone help to finaly unlock that sex scene with chloe, i click on everything she is never aroused enough it's pure non sense

Reactions: triscuits

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
whoa I finally did the crazy puzzle but I'm missing every from the right side going down so what the f..k?

oh it confirm that it has a map error.

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes