Mar 30, 2022
this game could be great, the only problem I have is the overuse of minigames for pretty much EVERYTHING which kinda makes it too annoying to actually play... Needs to choose a few to keep and a few to cut out otherwise it's just a slog to get anything done.
want to work - minigame
want to walk into a room - minigame
want to progress the story - minigame
want to boost skills - minigame
Want to make less tidious the minigames - become a patreon
Want to make even less tidious the minigames - become a higher tier of patreon
Want to avoid completely the minigames - become a top patreon

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Why does this not have loli as a tag? Even the milf content is/will be locked behind loli content, unless I'm missing some other path to get massage lvl 2.

Oct 28, 2018
It feels like a sandbox-type game that tries to make gamers silly and bully them by dragging their feet, just like the old Big Brother game.
There are many meaningless repetitive actions, unpleasant characters' reactions, and the characters seem to only use the method of multiplexing to hide the progress of the game itself.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
see by changelog for new update is just map errors?

just hope dev can finish this game,lets prayy

Youshitsu

Dec 21, 2018
hello guys I need little help here, so I'm very confused how to progress through Dana, Amber and Chloe quest even after tried everything from building the grill and so on. but still Dana quest still stuck at " kiss Dana " while the Chloe one need to ask for S*x and Amber need to check on her at night. I alrdy replaying every action/possibility activities but still the quest won't finish at all. pls give little help or at least is there any guide/walkthrough? pls help and thank you very much.

I attached the images to show what the quest are and my save files too :
(because I think the reason I can't finish Dana quest is, maybe because I alrdy buy the blindfold that I used from the last save on the previous version of the game, but still I'm too dumb for using notepad/coding to fix the issue or something like that)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
hello guys I need little help here, so I'm very confused how to progress through Dana, Amber and Chloe quest even after tried everything from building the grill and so on. but still Dana quest still stuck at " kiss Dana " while the Chloe one need to ask for S*x and Amber need to check on her at night. I alrdy replaying every action/possibility activities but still the quest won't finish at all. pls give little help or at least is there any guide/walkthrough? pls help and thank you very much.

(because I think the reason I can't finish Dana quest is, maybe because I alrdy buy the blindfold that I used from the last save on the previous version of the game, but still I'm too dumb for using notepad/coding to fix the issue or something like that)
you are missing the third candy, buy syrup at the cafe and a blindfold at the gift store, get Amber out of the kitchen when Dana is watching TV (do dishes), then offer Dana the Special candy. You might need to restart if you're bugged, so far I've felt I've needed to restart every update... I don't know for certain though.

Youshitsu

Dec 21, 2018
you are missing the third candy, buy syrup at the cafe and a blindfold at the gift store, get Amber out of the kitchen when Dana is watching TV (do dishes), then offer Dana the Special candy. You might need to restart if you're bugged, so far I've felt I've needed to restart every update... I don't know for certain though.
you mean this? I swear I alrdy have it on my inventory but still there's no option to continue to increase Dana mood to lvl 3

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
you mean this? I swear I alrdy have it on my inventory but still there's no option to continue to increase Dana mood to lvl 3
Yeah, that's why I said you might need to restart, that's what I've done almost every update because the game seems to stop recognizing certain items from previous versions... I don't know if there is a work around.

Youshitsu

Dec 21, 2018
Yeah, that's why I said you might need to restart, that's what I've done almost every update because the game seems to stop recognizing certain items from previous versions... I don't know if there is a work around.
seriously I need to restart the whole progress?? is there no other option without restarting over again?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
seriously I need to restart the whole progress?? is there no other option without restarting over again?
Buddy I honestly don't know, I restart each time because I don't trust that it will "fix" itself and I don't want to invest to much time before having to restart later anyway. Someone else might know better.

Reactions: kontoljwh

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Agent17-0.23.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Agent17 [v0.23.6] [HEXATAIL]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018

For the first image you see the 2-2 below Dana for the obey, candy? if yes work on those.

Secondary image you need to do the spank for the kiss (spill water if you already past his sense at night)

For Chole image you need to give her candy to increase her favorability, plays the board game some point the Mc tell his sister to left her room you can interact to the soft sex, then futures quest.

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes