thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
I can't. I get in her room in morning. and nothing happen
you need to help her put in some eye drops in the morning, you jerk off in the night when shes asleep and also you need to have her libido high. I don't remember the exact steps but follow the missions and you should be good. getting high libido you just tell her shes beautiful, watching movie and looking at her gets a point too etc.

Reactions: Cave999k

xinlilu777

Nov 21, 2022
i think you just have to build up her arousal when she sleep. Go to her room at night and play around w/ her to the point where she at peak and stop there.

(edit) ok so it did work you just gotta arousal her bit by bit during night time when you visit her afterward you finish the task.

Last edited:

LiaNeth

Feb 8, 2023
Models and renders are good but game is too grindy. Making money is too boring and takes long time.

What is the update interval for this game? Does it take months to get a new content update?

Reactions: crispy47

Newzuzaa21

Feb 26, 2024
Use console or to modify your save file and increase the amount of $. I have tried values up to 9,999, but it is possible you could go higher without breaking anything. Eventually you can make decent money playing the flag game on your computer and selling sperm to the hospital as well, so there are more opportunities ahead. As you become more skilled at the flag game (by playing and leveling up) you can eventually make fairly decent money in a short period of time. Or, you can just cheat, as I suggested.
Good

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes