Mar 30, 2022
It genuinely just feels like every update introduces new annoying ass mechanics.
He's completely committed to make and keep his game the most unenjoyable that he can. He rather spend hours and hours trying to prevent people to enjoy his game for free than actually producing content for his patreons.

Funny thing is that rather than getting me to give him money he managed to get me to wish his game to go abandoned.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
It's a real shame you get locked out of doing more stuff with Helen if you disturb the principal and her. I know I will get a lot of hate for this, but games with ntr pretty much get ruined. Yes, I'm one of those type of people. To be honest the harem tag shouldn't be in the game since the MC can't have all the women to himself. After playing the game for a while, this one is going on the ignore list. It could have had real potential.

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
you mean mission resources?
  • you rest to gain +3 of one of them
    or
  • you can exchange... it used to be that you could sacrifice 2 to get 5 but that seems to be nerfed now, so far I only see -2 for +3 which makes no sense compared to the Rest option
if you want to cheat the values to change are
  • g_misstion_action...........(the scooter)
  • g_misstion_fist...............(the Fist)
  • g_misstion_hacking.........(The Satellite Dish)
They are limited to 10 each, so if you give more expect them to reset down from 10 after they update.
PS misstion isn't a typo by me, that's the way the Dev spelt it
I see thank u so much! I don't know if I missed any sort of explainer on how this works but I did not understand anything on that page

Mar 30, 2022
It's a real shame you get locked out of doing more stuff with Helen if you disturb the principal and her. I know I will get a lot of hate for this, but games with ntr pretty much get ruined. Yes, I'm one of those type of people. To be honest the harem tag shouldn't be in the game since the MC can't have all the women to himself. After playing the game for a while, this one is going on the ignore list. It could have had real potential.
I like to see myself as the dev's #1 hater, but I don't get why are you so pissed off. I don't care if there are some characters for NTR, I just don't play them as that's it. What's the issue?

Wkmeow

Oct 15, 2018
stuck in Get dana money :) i dont know how to skip this event. If i start a new save... i will take a lot of hours to reach this stage

alex421

Aug 3, 2017
can anyone help me with this? I am stuck at that it shows i can go book an appointment to get massage from my laptop. But in the laptop, there is no option of this?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
can anyone help me with this? I am stuck at that it shows i can go book an appointment to get massage from my laptop. But in the laptop, there is no option of this?
click "Lecture" top middle option on the computer in your room

DaynNight090

Feb 22, 2024
I think this game is starting to showcase why more mechanics != more better. You needing to masturbate before sleeping if you're too horny is just stupid. MC's horny meter serves literally zero purpose except to annoy players.
Cockblocking dev I guess.
Peace .. we out. I am waiting for the game to get a completed tag before playing again. I grinded so hard to get $5k, do everything, and now I am being forced to grind again, to see the same content? WTF? I will play again when the game is done and I don't have to redo the redo of the redo.
You deserve it, why not use the cheat mod. There is only 1 person in the thread who supp dev like a brainless deluded addict, we all dont like or support

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes