kaze32

Jan 14, 2021
And how do you progress the spanking scene? Asks for 3 lollipop symbol. Man this reworrk is a pain in the fucking ass
You need to do the three different candy scenarios with Dana. You get it by watching the ad with her on TV, shes ask you to buy it. One is the ARETE candy, 2nd is the ARETE candy shaped like a rod, 3rd is the ARETE syrup. That's the three lollipops you need to progress the spanking scene.

Reactions: Darklord_1965

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Peace .. we out. I am waiting for the game to get a completed tag before playing again. I grinded so hard to get $5k, do everything, and now I am being forced to grind again, to see the same content? WTF? I will play again when the game is done and I don't have to redo the redo of the redo.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
You need to do the three different candy scenarios with Dana. You get it by watching the ad with her on TV, shes ask you to buy it. One is the ARETE candy, 2nd is the ARETE candy shaped like a rod, 3rd is the ARETE syrup. That's the three lollipops you need to progress the spanking scene.
That's the thing i have no arete option that shows up. I have the quest but only thing that shows up in movie selection is melo movie.

etes

Jan 2, 2019
That's the thing i have no arete option that shows up. I have the quest but only thing that shows up in movie selection is a movie with agent 17.
Scroll down at TV movie selection. It took me a while to figure it out.

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
I had the same problem i thought it was full but actually wasn't. You also need to have those libido "splash/splatter thingy" above them for it to work. What i did was go into Dana's room when Chloe is there. Choose "Call Chloe to my room" -> skip time -> go to your room -> talk to Chloe -> Play kissing until she generates some libido -> spitting in mouth until libido -> stop -> Play sex -> remove top until "Grope her breasts" appears -> Lick tits until libido progresses -> Skirt until bed scene -> Grind cock against pussy -> Grind faster until libido -> make chloe rub herself -> and then i went back to the blowjob and came in her mouth. Then you just wait 2 days until chloe is there again and she should already have some libido so when you do the things that generates libido she should truly be maxxed out for it to work to trigger "Make chloe rub faster" and "Have sex".

Btw for the first time "have sex" doesnt work you need to choose "make chlose rub faster" and then the followed "sex feels even better" to advance.
Thank you, very well explained, I did it exactly the way you said and it worked flawlessly. Now if I could just get Dana to get her 3rd lolipop it would be great. Been on that shit for the last 2 hours and nothing seems to work. Can't get the spanking moving forward because of this. Dana.JPG

Last edited:

Floggendash

Dec 10, 2018
How do you get the ad event? I've done everything I could in this update but stuck with Dana at 3 fav and 2 restraint. Can't progress, still have the kiss dana quest but if I watch tv with dana, I only get the nutflix option.

Spanking isn't progressing either, I'm stumped.

Reactions: Darklord_1965

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
How do you get the ad event? I've done everything I could in this update but stuck with Dana at 3 fav and 2 restraint. Can't progress, still have the kiss dana quest but if I watch tv with dana, I only get the nutflix option.

Spanking isn't progressing either, I'm stumped.
I'm with you man. I've been dealing with the same cluster fuck for the last few hours.

f_rmal

Feb 24, 2024
For those that got it...what is the use of the Negotiation skill?
You spend less money in the store and gift shop. However I don't know about the actual negotiation part of the game where you select the diamonds. It's a small decrease but overtime it may be worth it. I don't really recommend it to anyone unless they're starting a new save. Even then, there's a cheat that provides unlimited money.

Mar 30, 2022
I think this game is starting to showcase why more mechanics != more better. You needing to masturbate before sleeping if you're too horny is just stupid. MC's horny meter serves literally zero purpose except to annoy players.
We got the dev that we got. He's too smart-ass to listen anyone but himself that know far better than anyone else.

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes