tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
When I use the coupon on the new version it suddenly accuses me I'm cheating? What's the point of the coupons then. I had to start a new game because when I used an old save, by only using coupons, it also accused me of cheating when buying books, even though I didn't mod the game whatsoever apart from the coupons. You can't progress because of it. And even on the new game it's still the same.

Edit: Even with a fresh new game, I tried buying books with the $100 you could get from Luna, it still gives you the "This free game does not allow cheating" its like it has gone rampant at this point that I'm not surprised if it accuses me of cheating from just breathing lmao. Please fix this if you have the time, dev

Last edited:

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
When I use the coupon on the new version it suddenly accuses me I'm cheating? What's the point of the coupons then. I had to start a new game because when I used an old save, by only using coupons, it also accused me of cheating when buying books, even though I didn't mod the game whatsoever apart from the coupons. You can't progress because of it. And even on the new game it's still the same.

Edit: Even with a fresh new game, I tried buying books with the $100 you could get from Luna, it still gives you the "This free game does not allow cheating" its like it has gone rampant at this point that I'm not surprised if it accuses me of cheating from just breathing lmao. Please fix this if you have the time, dev
if possible you should come to discord and tell the dev about it
he isnt often on f95

riceoffuel

May 24, 2021
Uhh. Is this update just one huge backtrack? Like before, I could already do things with Chloe and Dana and Amelia was it? But now it seems like I have to grind for skills to do the things I could already do before this update...its bizarre.

Reactions: flxgrm

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Uhh. Is this update just one huge backtrack? Like before, I could already do things with Chloe and Dana and Amelia was it? But now it seems like I have to grind for skills to do the things I could already do before this update...its bizarre.
if i understood it correctly they changed/updated a lot of stuff for dana and chloe so thats why its best to redo them so there wont be any weird bugs because the quests themself, their order and stuff got changed

Reactions: AnyName'llDo
Sep 26, 2021
stuck on "Have sex with Chloe", I get her libido to max but can't make her rub faster or start sex, any ideas?
I had the same problem i thought it was full but actually wasn't. You also need to have those libido "splash/splatter thingy" above them for it to work. What i did was go into Dana's room when Chloe is there. Choose "Call Chloe to my room" -> skip time -> go to your room -> talk to Chloe -> Play kissing until she generates some libido -> spitting in mouth until libido -> stop -> Play sex -> remove top until "Grope her breasts" appears -> Lick tits until libido progresses -> Skirt until bed scene -> Grind cock against pussy -> Grind faster until libido -> make chloe rub herself -> and then i went back to the blowjob and came in her mouth. Then you just wait 2 days until chloe is there again and she should already have some libido so when you do the things that generates libido she should truly be maxxed out for it to work to trigger "Make chloe rub faster" and "Have sex".

Btw for the first time "have sex" doesnt work you need to choose "make chlose rub faster" and then the followed "sex feels even better" to advance.

Last edited:

DyuDcu

Jul 13, 2021
I had the same problem i thought it was full but actually wasn't. You also need to have those libido "splash/splatter thingy" above them for it to work. What i did was go into Dana's room when Chloe is there. Choose "Call Chloe to my room" -> skip time -> go to your room -> talk to Chloe -> Play kissing until she generates some libido -> spitting in mouth until libido -> stop -> Play sex -> remove top until "Grope her breasts" appears -> Lick tits until libido progresses -> Skirt until bed scene -> Grind cock against pussy -> Grind faster until libido -> make chloe rub herself -> and then i went back to the blowjob and came in her mouth. Then you just wait 2 days until chloe is there again and she should already have some libido so when you do the things that generates libido she should truly be maxxed out for it to work to trigger "Make chloe rub faster" and "Have sex".

Btw for the first time "have sex" doesnt work you need to choose "make chlose rub faster" and then the followed "sex feels even better" to advance.
hey, but how can I increase my intimacy level with Chloe to 2?

dadencuto3

Aug 7, 2020
Anyone know why I can't rate this game? It's one of the best in terms of rendering, and the score just doesn't do it justice

f_rmal

Feb 24, 2024
I'm on the last final quests before completing the game. I have multiple saves for the different routes but they all share the same problem; the SEXBAR isn't present on the map. On previous versions I managed to enter and do its given quests, but in this version I have only the Active Quest not both the quest AND the option to select it on the map. I remembered how to get the SEXBAR but I've already completed all the prerequisites to technically have it present on the map but it's not there. I was wondering if this is as known issue among other players, and if this is a bug, the dev is aware and is on the process of fixing it.

NeverDeck

Apr 25, 2017
I think this game is starting to showcase why more mechanics != more better. You needing to masturbate before sleeping if you're too horny is just stupid. MC's horny meter serves literally zero purpose except to annoy players.

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes