soidenhita

Feb 23, 2020
help, I stuck with "rape Dana while she sleep", but i has put sleeping pill and give it to her, sex while she sleep and nothing change

• Sad
Reactions: HUNUTAN

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Chloe, the green a haired café girl, and many more maybe Aria, the gangster girl and even Alice. and the headmaster. I hope we can pimp DANA for money.
Agent 17 should be the 1 getting it for real, all she has to do is screw up a mission and she would end up getting banged by somebody lol. But im glad the MC is kind of an asshole to much of that lovey dovey soyboy shit makes me cringe.

Anonymus91

Mar 5, 2023
Is there any substantial new content in this update, the last few updates had such incredibly little new content I'm my subjective opinion. I'd rather not download if all there is, is new game mechanics, fixes, refreshes and just very little new content. I'll just wait a year or two before revisiting this game if that's how these updates are gonna be, assuming the game does not get abandoned by then.

• Sad
Reactions: HUNUTAN

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
how does the resource system work? Like how do I earn them? I could not figure out how to get more based on the + and - values in the resource system from the phone, and the cheat does not seem to work because I did not max it out once?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
how does the resource system work? Like how do I earn them? I could not figure out how to get more based on the + and - values in the resource system from the phone, and the cheat does not seem to work because I did not max it out once?
you mean mission resources?
  • you rest to gain +3 of one of them
    or
  • you can exchange... it used to be that you could sacrifice 2 to get 5 but that seems to be nerfed now, so far I only see -2 for +3 which makes no sense compared to the Rest option
if you want to cheat the values to change are
  • g_misstion_action...........(the scooter)
  • g_misstion_fist...............(the Fist)
  • g_misstion_hacking.........(The Satellite Dish)
They are limited to 10 each, so if you give more expect them to reset down from 10 after they update.
PS misstion isn't a typo by me, that's the way the Dev spelt it

Barenchi

Donor
Apr 23, 2017
Anyway to play on joiplay.? I have this error : Could not load from archive script/ActorScript/adel.rpyc.

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes