WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
And it happens again, Im tired from repeating the game, I can't update my old Apk, i can just install the new version after deleting the old one with all my progress.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
And it happens again, Im tired from repeating the game, I can't update my old Apk, i can just install the new version after deleting the old one with all my progress.
does the internet not tell you any solutions? surely there are other ppl having the same problem on how to transfer the current save files to a new game folder

• Sad
Reactions: WankerDxD

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
This developer is really crazy.)
Instead of creating new content, he decided to add a new skill mechanic and a new mechanic for boring players with grinds and puzzles. And all this in order to see again content that has been watched more than once and needs to be completed again.)
This guy is really stubborn...) But alas, not in those things that would really deserve it, but rather on the contrary in the opposite.)

Reactions: Juan Carlos1234

DaynNight090

Feb 22, 2024
Does anyone know if there will be other NTR events with other girls (other than Ruby)?
Chloe, the green a haired café girl, and many more maybe Aria, the gangster girl and even Alice. and the headmaster. I hope we can pimp DANA for money.

• Red Heart
Reactions: V&M

DaynNight090

Feb 22, 2024
@Jeycii_

Hah! Well they just announced it on Discord; 0.24 will be titled "My Cute Friends", focused on Sakura, Ophelia and Alice.
Game over, next update will be Trash. Will be long wait and useless. If i was patreon I would unpledge and then repledge 10 months later for a better update. Except Alice maybe, who cares about Opehlia and Sakura?

Reactions: HUNUTAN

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
@Jeycii_

Hah! Well they just announced it on Discord; 0.24 will be titled "My Cute Friends", focused on Sakura, Ophelia and Alice.
Bruh, yea i also just saw. My heart and feelings are in immeasurable pain.. well at least sakura, alice and ophelia lovers will finally get some love

i will pray that they will add some bonus content for some girls like Sophia or something. that would make me unbelievably happy

Last edited:

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
Tf is the negotiation skill test just abig ass puzzle with no hint on how to start am i suppose to do something to make it easier

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes