thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
you are not stuck, its almost full she needs one more stimulating point or whatever you wanna call it (the little drops next to the head of the point figure) and Im pretty sure she keeps a couple of the points even after the day is over. just do the same thing again the next time she visits and do all the foreplay stuff to get max points then youll also unlock sex with her

Appiw098ass

Feb 24, 2024
Tôi đang làm một trò chơi miễn phí.
Tôi luôn phát hành phiên bản hoàn chỉnh vào ngày phát hành.

Thật đau lòng khi chứng kiến một phiên bản thử nghiệm có nhiều lỗi bị rò rỉ.
Tôi khuyên bạn nên chơi phiên bản đã sửa lỗi.
Trang web này làm tôi mất động lực.
Đây là lý do mình không đến F95 thường xuyên.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
Are any of the cheat mod working for the current update? How is the grind, can it be played without cheats?

Sep 2, 2021
Are any of the cheat mod working for the current update? How is the grind, can it be played without cheats?
Played through it 3 times for different paths without cheats everytime, Its perfectly fine, just getting money can be a bit tedious but once you find a rotation its fine.
Morning>Dishes>School-Headmaster Office>Bathroom>Sperm Bank>Bathroom etc

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Anyone thinking of making a mod to merge the paths? Last thing I ever expected from this game was getting hard-locked out of characters with path choices; not that I followed the development that closely or anything, but that was never the vibe I got from this game.

I would have probably made one myself but I hate working with scripts for games with translations. I always break something, it's hard to use RegEx/GREP with, and I can't be bothered to re-align the translation scripts lol. If anyone can help with the translation stuff, I might be willing to figure out the script issues just DM me or something.

Reactions: qwe1472583699

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I was looking into playing this game with the tags that I saw, but I know the current tag system on here isn't the best. Unfortunately, after seeing certain letters I'm not so sure about it. Unless some types of content can be avoided. Does this game have multiple paths in order to see all the content?

I guess the post right above mine answers the question. If someone did come out with a mod to merge the paths/content it might be worth looking into.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I was looking into playing this game with the tags that I saw, but I know the current tag system on here isn't the best. Unfortunately, after seeing certain letters I'm not so sure about it. Unless some types of content can be avoided. Does this game have multiple paths in order to see all the content?

I guess the post right above mine answers the question. If someone did come out with a mod to merge the paths/content it might be worth looking into.
I think the NTR elements of this game have always been pretty much 100% avoidable; depends on how much you hate NTR to the point where you don't even want to see anything that could lead to it or whatever. You're given the choice to stop it from happening for the two paths that I know of. One of the main characters does prostitution and there's nothing you can do to stop that, if that bothers you. Besides that you can intervene to stop it.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021

Agent17 [v0.23.1] [HEXATAIL]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 697 MB

PC/MAC: (1 week) - (1 week) - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

PC = Windows and Linux

----------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 3377410 ANDROID COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 713 MB

(1 week) - (1 week) - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thnaks bro

TheSpah

Apr 2, 2020
Please upload to google drive or gofile, this is just shy of 500mb for full download on MEGA which reaaaally is annoying

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes