markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
finished everything but the chloe/dana content.....cant for the life of me get her aroused enough to have sex. But she will let you come inside her lol....broken trigger?

BurgerZONE

Jan 3, 2022
View attachment 3380522

I am truly overwhelmed and incredibly grateful to announce that our game has now garnered the support of 3,000 sponsors!
Thank you for believing in me and supporting me.
Your belief in our project is the driving force behind its success, and we are immensely grateful for your continued support.

Thanks for your support.
Easily one of the best games on here! Thank you for making this game and keep on doing it.

vodich1012

May 11, 2020
when i update to 0.23.1 i lost the sexbar i can't find it even tho i finish all the quest to come to the bar now i don't have anything to learn the massage from the bat because like i just mention the bar in my game is gone

Reactions: Cave999k

skriller666

Jul 20, 2021
I never left a reply before, but man fuck this evil guy who thought its good idea to make giant puzzle, I spent 1hour, got it to half, accidentaly pressed home button on mobile and game restarted, all the progress is gone, fuck you dev
Speaking of that big giant puzzle get this. I put it all together and there's still a large. There's still a sliver. There's one whole row that you don't have pieces to. So once you figure it out, you still can't do it. completely

DaynNight090

Feb 22, 2024
i disagree. the v0.26 content was really good imo. RedRose and Elsa content was great. Sadly I dont care about the other maids but the quality of their content was still good. The new area of Rubys mansion also looked fine.
I think they also added Aria content in v0.26. That was GREAT content.

So as long as they kept the quality on v0.27 i wholeheartedly disagree to any decline of quality.
What's V.0.26 version and 0.27??? Am I tripping. You are talking like the game is so far ahead in content and that we have decent amount of content already lmao. v0.27 is still 2 years ahead in the future. You trying to trick people in to paying for his patreon or on Steam so that they can see the lies you made. Weird overzealous way of supporting the dev bruh

Last edited:
Reactions: JamesWebbsite

Cave999k

Jun 22, 2020
when i update to 0.23.1 i lost the sexbar i can't find it even tho i finish all the quest to come to the bar now i don't have anything to learn the massage from the bat because like i just mention the bar in my game is gone
dev was delete the guard to make story with family in this update. I think

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Does anyone know the current votes for that poll and could tell them please?
Im curious what the next upgrade could be about

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes