Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
No, I want to know where I can buy sleeping pills.
and I can't get to the doctor, the room is locked.
normally you can buy sleeping pills from "bookstore" at night, but its possible that you need the quest for it
look at your quest map, it tells you whats next

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
The quality of this game has declined sadly...
i disagree. the v0.26 content was really good imo. RedRose and Elsa content was great. Sadly I dont care about the other maids but the quality of their content was still good. The new area of Rubys mansion also looked fine.
I think they also added Aria content in v0.26. That was GREAT content.

So as long as they kept the quality on v0.27 i wholeheartedly disagree to any decline of quality.

Mar 30, 2022
i disagree. the v0.26 content was really good imo. RedRose and Elsa content was great. Sadly I dont care about the other maids but the quality of their content was still good. The new area of Rubys mansion also looked fine.
I think they also added Aria content in v0.26. That was GREAT content.

So as long as they kept the quality on v0.27 i wholeheartedly disagree to any decline of quality.
I appreciate a lot this glimpse into the future, since v0.23 has just been released.

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
why do you guys even bother with the big puzzle, what advantage do you get? get a bit more money in negotiating or pay less?

etes

Jan 2, 2019
why do you guys even bother with the big puzzle, what advantage do you get? get a bit more money in negotiating or pay less?
It gives discount (like 10%?) price for item purchase which is meh. Didn't know what the skill does that why I did it in the first place. Thought maybe it would allow persuading of character during choice selection.

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes