Kuirika

May 28, 2022
i disagree. the v0.26 content was really good imo. RedRose and Elsa content was great. Sadly I dont care about the other maids but the quality of their content was still good. The new area of Rubys mansion also looked fine.
I think they also added Aria content in v0.26. That was GREAT content.

So as long as they kept the quality on v0.27 i wholeheartedly disagree to any decline of quality.
do you have a chart for the upcoming update?

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
It gives discount (like 10%?) price for item purchase which is meh. Didn't know what the skill does that why I did it in the first place. Thought maybe it would allow persuading of character during choice selection.
thats what I thought, thanks for confirming

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Where the hell is sex stats system.
Where could you possibly have hidden it cuz i cant find it. Why do you implement it and then hide it so that we cant see it

darkjoker13

Jul 7, 2017
what is computerized building course? i can't fine it on computer.
i get it. i need to learn fix the fence.

Last edited:

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Damn i did not expect seeing Chloe red card fate, especially coming from her lol
I wonder what Dana fates gonna be, mine got removed and it wasnt as bad as others, probably the tamest one out there.
Maybe Dana follows Chloe steps lol

Naruto2462

Apr 1, 2018
Does anyone know the current votes for that poll and could tell them please?
Im curious what the next upgrade could be about

Last time I was a Patreon, I remember "Hospital Episode" was winning, but that was almost 2 months ago and I didn't have access to higher tier too.

Hope a current Patron can share the final results =)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeycii_
3.30 star(s) 141 Votes