Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
Invite her to your room and cum in her mouth, the next time she's in Dana's room give her jelly to max out hearts and invite again and do everything to increase arousal so when she's grinding you you'll get the option it feels better inside or something

Respax

Jun 23, 2022
Invite her to your room and cum in her mouth, the next time she's in Dana's room give her jelly to max out hearts and invite again and do everything to increase arousal so when she's grinding you you'll get the option it feels better inside or something
eh I did, but he still tells me that 2 bond is needed, which I don't have, I was at 4 full hearts and maximum excitement

toxic4u

Aug 6, 2021
Finished all the
I absolutely love this game. What a gem I've stumbled across. ❤
Looking forward to more content!
Same, I could not believe it. After downloading it (0.23.6), I just played it without stopping from start to end finishing all quests available. I can't fuck Dana in the morning still, don't know why, have all at max with her and done all there was to be done, even when she comes to my room when I sleep to suck my dick, because she is too horny, sweet girl.
I started from the beginning, because I cannot change fate cards, and there is no cheat for it. I regret 2 decisions I made, maybe 3.

1. Helen NTR and prostitution - because there is nothing more to do, only ask for money. I hoped I could have more content.
2. Erica revenge and pimp - same as above, nothing, no pimping, disappointing.
3. Ruby NTR Pimp, nothing after this. I can't find a way to pimp her at all and the only NTR scene is the one time before jail.

I also selected Chloe prostitution and hope for more future content on that.

Not much NTR (as I hoped) but I love the corruption development.

Ray Hope

Oct 4, 2017
Hi, for Queen Sapphire Love Route, after I have sex with her at Market , will pop up this error and the game will went back to main menu , anyone know how to fix it ? I have reinstall the game, start new game, also same problem

ro3265za

Oct 31, 2021
Hi, for Queen Sapphire Love Route, after I have sex with her at Market , will pop up this error and the game will went back to main menu , anyone know how to fix it ? I have reinstall the game, start new game, also same problem
have you download a lastest version i saw that dev fixed that problem

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
Puzzle adventure game.
( Not a visual novel )

This game consists of very easy repetitive puzzles, money farming, and a few sex scenes.
Someone who moderate this is not a fan of this game and want to hurt it? This game is perfectly normal with above average amount of hot, degenerate sex scenes and SOME puzzles, mainly in last 4 (out of ~20) updates. I get it that someone can not like DEVs decisions but straight out lying and misleading community is reprehensible.

ktkarl

May 29, 2019
If i stuck in the pajamas task, i have bought it in previous version and keeping in my inventories.
However no option let me to give it to Dana.
Do i need to restart the game?

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes