Hanny2000

Jun 16, 2020
Anyone knows how to finish the “fix the fence in the yard” quest? And how to unlock the skill for it?
First, you gotta steal the money from Dana's Diary.
Then you have learn the repair skill on your computer.
Then start fixing the fence. Then gain learn higher repair level then fix the fence until it's completed.
And lastly, go talk to Dana.

Last edited:

Hanny2000

Jun 16, 2020
Chloe's libido is full yet I cant have sex with her? anyone else got the same problem?
As you promised her, you won't force her.
All you need to do is keep on increasing her horniness, when bar is full.
Go for pussi rubbing, then convince her to have seg with you.

Onasic123

May 16, 2022
First, you gotta money from Dana's Diary.
Then you have learn the repair skill on your computer.
Then start fixing the fence. Then gain learn higher repair level then fix the fence until it's completed.
And lastly, go talk to Dana.
that's the thing, when i open the repair skill on the computer it's empty, dont know how to make it appear

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
that's the thing, when i open the repair skill on the computer it's empty, dont know how to make it appear
Bug Try moving your saves from main folder to somewhere else. Reset data & start. Move saves back to previous location & then try. It should work. Make sure you have v0.23.8 or above version.

J4UM_SM0K3

Jan 18, 2023
Someone can help me? I don't know if this is a bug or something, but Chloe's last two quests don't appear to be completed and I don't know what to do A17_Storyline_Chloe.png A17_Storyline_Chloe2.png

LiaNeth

Feb 8, 2023
Someone can help me? I don't know if this is a bug or something, but Chloe's last two quests don't appear to be completed and I don't know what to do View attachment 3444041 View attachment 3444043
i think two of them aren't developed yet. if you have 4 restrain points on Chloe, you can choose one of two choices after you ask her to come to your room at night. i think choices are vanilla and ntr and after you choose one of them, it says content is in under development.

3.30 star(s) 139 Votes