Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Agent17 [v0.23.10] [HEXATAIL] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [942 MB]
- - -

Mac [962 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CasaAvoir

Jun 21, 2022
I also require it! It is a tedious task.
I have edited the scripts 'x-function.rpyc', 'x-MissionData.rpyc', 'x-money.rpyc', and 'x-ResorceData.rpyc' to simplify the game, but I must repeat the process for any updates.
I downloaded this mod by dikau and got it to work on my android running v0.23.10 Script

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Agent17-0.23.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

runz

Mar 3, 2018
Changelog:-

v0.23.10 Bug fix Version
-Invisible yard

v0.23.9 Bug Fix Version
-Unable to get Dana's panties
-Missing skill experience when opening doors with the spacebar key
-Semen not consumed when ejaculating into mouth when donating semen
-Sapphire is not visible in rooms.
-Fixed translation errors
-Thai line breaking issues
-Arabic right alignment

==================================

Next Version v0.24 Content
School Friends

Expected Release Time (After 4 Months)
My girl Amelia still not getting new scenes

• Haha
Reactions: xyzyzyz

skdhn

Jul 6, 2017
I also require it! It is a tedious task.
I have edited the scripts 'x-function.rpyc', 'x-MissionData.rpyc', 'x-money.rpyc', and 'x-ResorceData.rpyc' to simplify the game, but I must repeat the process for any updates.
Im waiting android compressed version too ,the pc compressed cant play with Joiplay plugin 8.1.3(need 8.2.1 )

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
My girl Amelia still not getting new scenes
Don't Look too much into Your Girl Amelia.

I'll tell you that Dev was planning to complete incomplete content but as patrons reached 2k+ , patrons demanded Content by Vote. After v0.21 , it was decided to do multi girl event content vote instead of previous standalone content. So, that's the content you see in v0.22 -> Secret of Mansion (Ruby, Irene, Adele & Maids) & v0.23 -> Happy Home (Amber, Dana, Chloe & Sapphire) . As per v0.24 votes, My Cute School Friends (Alice, Sakura, Ophelia, Ruby & Luna) is in works. As for v0.25 votes, results are to be announced soon. As far as I know, Amelia content was selected in vote - A Happy Shopping District. But only few members want it to take place so it gets less vote. Since 4k+ patrons are happened, it is less likely to have your content in game. Also, free tier of patreon is there. If you want your content to happen, join Discord of Developer & ask him date of scene Completion of Amelia Coffee & Other Destiny Choice.

To be Frank, I am looking forward to Luna's & Erica's Past Story , Helping Anriel to find parrot & be in love interest of Irene content but since there's so much to dream & lot of time takes to work on such things, it's very hard considering the funding for project. So, don't worry to much. I expect 1 year for your content to take place.

Hanny2000

Jun 16, 2020
Anyone knows how to finish the “fix the fence in the yard” quest? And how to unlock the skill for it?
First, you gotta steal the money from Dana's Diary.
Then you have learn the repair skill on your computer.
Then start fixing the fence. Then gain learn higher repair level then fix the fence until it's completed.
And lastly, go talk to Dana.

Last edited:

Hanny2000

Jun 16, 2020
Chloe's libido is full yet I cant have sex with her? anyone else got the same problem?
As you promised her, you won't force her.
All you need to do is keep on increasing her horniness, when bar is full.
Go for pussi rubbing, then convince her to have seg with you.

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes