paolo422

Nov 10, 2019
Ciao ragazzi, sono bloccato al puzzle sullo stupro in prigione, grazie a chiunque mi aiuti

Aldy1995

Aug 9, 2017

Agent17 [v0.23.1] [HEXATAIL]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 697 MB

PC/MAC: (1 week) - (1 week) - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

PC = Windows and Linux

----------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 3377410 ANDROID COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 713 MB

(1 week) - (1 week) - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you please update to v23.8 android compressed

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
spent 10 minutes fixing silly security warning, then actually got to play, and saw this was gonna be a monster grind, my interest deflated faster than a dick that just saw naked granny..

If any completely new players read this, you can simply comment out all the renpy.show_screen("security_warning") lines in the function.rpy file.

• Haha
Reactions: shucia

Gungun1995

Oct 1, 2019
First play board game and give up (with cock dance). Her arousal will rise. You can not anything that day but next time when Chloe's coming, her arousal will be more than zero. This time, come her your room. Start with kissing (and spitting at least 2 times) and the try other options. You will arrive the happy ending.
about Dana, i can't kiss her

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
i need help I'm stuck with these 3 missions
Thanks
Easy

1. Increase Submission of Dana by regular Spanking, giving Gifts she like.

2. Watch TV with her in evening showing Irene ad about Arete Candy. Then buy it in Coffee Shop. Talk to her in evening when she watches TV. Give Arete Candy as gift.

3. Increase Arousal of Chloe by playing events of Dana & Chloe Strip Roulette & Talk with Chloe in evening in Dana's room. You'll see option to distract Dana so you get some alone time with Chloe.

Last edited:
Reactions: giuse

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
How to masturbate in the bathroom? I see neither buttons not active object or anything.

Last edited:

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Have to wait until the household is asleep. Why is that important though? I haven't seen a need for it so far.
Just another way for dev to add more grind :ROFLMAO: I wonder what else people will need to grind the next time. Opening doors using mini games? Oh right we already have it. Traveling between locations with mini games?

Reactions: Luka95
3.30 star(s) 141 Votes