Visick

Sep 27, 2021
The puzzle for negotiation skills is so dumb. Just busy work, way too big of a puzzle. I should clarify the puzzles are fine, but the negotiation one is just way to big to be any kinds of fun. The lockpicking lvl 4 wasn't bad. I think that's about as big as they should get to balance puzzle without getting unnecessarily large and annoying

Last edited:

Visick

Sep 27, 2021
Outside of using mods, what's the quickest way to get money? Right now I'm just cleaning the bathroom, washing dishes, and helping out at the store. Not a lot of money comes in doing that though. Also avoiding the NTR type stuff so not money with the teacher

Shinnichiban

Mar 16, 2022
Outside of using mods, what's the quickest way to get money? Right now I'm just cleaning the bathroom, washing dishes, and helping out at the store. Not a lot of money comes in doing that though. Also avoiding the NTR type stuff so not money with the teacher
I think the principal's safe one gives $50-90 at random. You can try that.

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
1. Steal from Dana. (quest)
2. sperm donation
3. work at giftstore (easy/fast mini-game)
4. Roullete wheel (later in game)

DaynNight090

Feb 22, 2024
Bro, that patreon acquired f95, scared me so hard, OMG. I thought we couldn't play no more. I thought the cash cow developers and the filthy milk cows finally got to oppress and persecute us freedom loving honest and unbiased people.

Reactions: Dantethedarkone
Jul 4, 2021
Can you currently get dana to restrain 5? Can't seem to figure out a way
Now you need to bring 3 parameters to the maximum possible. then through Chloe, when Dana is asleep, have sex. after when dana and chloe are given in the room, there will be a choice.... in general, something like that, I don’t remember exactly 100% anymore

Vexxzd

Apr 5, 2024
how do i do the temple of widsom thing? i did all the towers and the puzzle for the ring and it wont work

3.20 star(s) 136 Votes