iklanbaso

Dec 4, 2022
[/QUOTE]
lol

Note Making : v0.24 Progress

Hello everyone,

I apologize for not updating you on the current situation. I've been completely focused on the next update, so I had to cut off all communications to concentrate fully on the work. Despite working 10 hours a day, things haven't been going as planned, and I realize I may have made the plan too complicated.

I'll share a more detailed progress update over the weekend.

Thank you very much for your continued support.
I'll edging until the update

Khangghhhh

Oct 7, 2021
lol

Hello everyone,

I apologize for not updating you on the current situation. I've been completely focused on the next update, so I had to cut off all communications to concentrate fully on the work. Despite working 10 hours a day, things haven't been going as planned, and I realize I may have made the plan too complicated.

wtf are they doing past 6 month??

zzzigh

Mar 25, 2024
lol

Hello everyone,

bro... i think he's clowning his patreon

Brownfluffy

Jan 19, 2021
lol

Hello everyone,

HAHAHAHHAHAHHA he has started to clowning his subscriber on patreon now , like someone said in this page the devs can just release the suppose update already in the previous months and the Ophelia update would be just small update in August so that we don't have to wait freaking 6 months

Lc517

Jul 30, 2022
HAHAHAHHAHAHHA he has started to clowning his subscriber on patreon now , like someone said in this page the devs can just release the suppose update already in the previous months and the Ophelia update would be just small update in August so that we don't have to wait freaking 6 months
Right? Some idiots kept saying how hard devs working on the game when everyone can tell what devs doing lmao

Mxiio

Jul 30, 2024
ty for your reply
i try every choice that i can but i can not get enough excited to have sex
It may take 2 visits - give her candy while she is in your sister's room, then do everything with her except options that require penetration. That should get her maxed out on hearts and allow penetration when she is in your room.

3.30 star(s) 146 Votes