qkx2022888

Mar 13, 2022
"I'll share a more detailed progress update over the weekend"
Dude, even a progress update could be delayed. Really?

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
"I'll share a more detailed progress update over the weekend"
Dude, even a progress update could be delayed. Really?
ngl, i would rather him writing on dialogue and coding than wasting time on a report which can be summarized with: "im sorry for the delay, i having problems, im nearly done."

him not saying anything actually shows he is working on something and is sweating hard because he knows he is late for an update. its good news... in a way

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
I can look forward to how big an update will come out if I've made it for six months, right??
yesnt

i mean. i love this game and the dev to death (chill and nice guy actually), but i wouldnt say that 6 months always means longer update for all i know

NoSallty

Dec 18, 2021
It may take 2 visits - give her candy while she is in your sister's room, then do everything with her except options that require penetration. That should get her maxed out on hearts and allow penetration when she is in your room.
Thank you

Yamy

Jan 13, 2023
Hello everyone, I am Hexatail

The work is almost done and we are now focusing on translations and fixing bugs. Normally translations **take about 1-2 weeks**, but due to the large size of this update it may take longer.

This version was particularly challenging to make due to its complexity. It took a lot of trial and error, and some issues are still unresolved. To avoid further delays, some content may be removed.

I hope you all like this update.

Now I have to get back to fixing the bugs - there is still a lot of work to do.

As always, thank you for your support!
Have to wait another 1 2 weeks or maybe longer to be able to continue playing

Du DeChao

Apr 4, 2023
1724757592968.png
i'm stuck here. i tried to increase dana's desire level by watching tv/massage, kissing dana while doing homework but it automatically decreases the next day. any other suggestions?

3.30 star(s) 146 Votes