Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
First The teach having sex with principal is really not ntr as Mc don't have any sort of feelings for her and then they have this kinda relationship before the Mc cough them (not all girl wait mc with a spread legs) and second what's the dev mean for ntr is avoidable is for other main girls : the risk of getting rapes( till now only ruby) , or Mc set them for money or maybe in future update save luna from gentleman club patron(brothel), the game is nice and if the ntr is justified and not the solit "u have much big cock more the my bf let's fuck" I don't think it's big deal to see 1 or 2 not give their holes to Mc, and for the people don't have tried yet coz there's some ntr, give it a fair shoot and try this game
As I said before, you completely totally missed the bloody point.

The Dev calls that first blowjob and dicking the teacher gets right off the bat NTR! But you can "avoid" this "NTR" by looking away!

In game box: Do you watch? (NTR) or Turn your head away? (No NTR)

It's clear the MC does have a thing for Luna, even before the start of the game. He wants to get with her. If she was a nobody to him, he wouldn't have cared that she was carrying condoms. He wants her to stop getting dicked by other guys. Your only option to get with her is to earn 1k and fuck her as a client. At this point, this is nothing less than Unavoidable Netorare, but clearly the Dev doesn't think it's NTR because you aren't there to witness her getting dicked by others.

The Dev seems to subscribe to this: "If you ain't watching it, it ain't NTR."

Oh, and by the way, the quest to knock out the B so he can dick her, is NTR as well, just a different perspective. Sure, you can simply choose not to do it, and have it glare at you the entire game. If a player is anti-NTR, they should be able to drop that quest before reaching the point of no return.

I said this 3 times, if you were ever going to understand you would have by now. I guess my only option is to block/ignore you. Don't even know why I bothered to reply to you this time.

Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019
I think I'm done with all the content, except that Luna still has a red line on her icon when she's in the whore house. I have 3 'points' with her and the last story progression that I did with her is when she gave me 500$ to get out of her workplace. What do I do to continue with her and to be able to f**k her at school?

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
I need help how to cheat every time I change something it's me but when I use the money is there a way to stop displaying this message?
1642572361903.png

Mikototo

Nov 6, 2018
Am i the only one with horrible freezing/low fps everytime money is reduced or increase? Its make the grind terrible.
Otherwise the amount you can gain from multiple source a day is nice, one of the rarest sandbox i find correct. (Cause in first place i hate sandbox).Keep the good work. Hope those freeze can be fixed if its just not me.

Reactions: Jarul

spike017

Aug 13, 2019
HEXATAIL It looks like the first step of the coffee store with the breasts is bugged. I did the agent17 mission to raise the costs for the sister's bills and when I visit the coffee store the next time ... It is the same as before. It says I have to do the mission. Can you take a look into it, please?

Jun 6, 2018
GDRIVE files are not there.

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Been getting odd errors popping up in multiple places:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This error pops up anytime I'm attempting to earn more money.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for the hard work HEXATAIL. :)

EDIT: Must be something wrong with my save file. Tried a different save, and a new game, and it works fine.

Last edited:

copoarmy

Dec 9, 2019
my bad i was opening two tabs and mistaken, however, christmas content was in the game and I think it is still in the game. You just need to download it
bruh can u read?i know christmas content already in this CURRENT CLIENT the question is how am i suppose to access it in the game?
now u tell to just download it download what exactly? lmao

May 30, 2017
bruh can u read?i know christmas content already in this CURRENT CLIENT the question is how am i suppose to access it in the game?
now u tell to just download it download what exactly? lmao
lol calm your tits down. Don't need to be like that. I DIDN'T know you have " know christmas content already in this CURRENT CLIENT ". And lol if I didnt give you the answer you need just freaking skip. Anyway, the christmas content is good.

Mac Attaq

Jan 29, 2020
Anyone have a save? Mine is dead (I'm a cheater!) so I got the snake bite!

EDIT: nevermind... found one on the previous page

copoarmy

Dec 9, 2019
lol calm your tits down. Don't need to be like that. I DIDN'T know you have " know christmas content already in this CURRENT CLIENT ". And lol if I didnt give you the answer you need just freaking skip. Anyway, the christmas content is good.
that is because u cant fking read
i ask question 2 times already n u give the same fking answer that has nothing to do with my question
so ill ask anyone once again how to access christmas content?dont give me freaking bullshit answer like to tell me just download game version that doesnt even exist

Reactions: csum
May 30, 2017
that is because u cant fking read
i ask question 2 times already n u give the same fking answer that has nothing to do with my question
so ill ask anyone once again how to access christmas content?dont give me freaking bullshit answer like to tell me just download game version that doesnt even exist
then fucking skip? lol where is the block button. Im here to fap not to bear this shit

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul

huyhoang123

Nov 3, 2019
Can sum1 tell me how i could see the pic when playing the puzzule and the password form the principal? I can't see anything lmao it's blank

3.30 star(s) 139 Votes