edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
Ok, I figured this out. It takes a few steps. First, you need to piss her off (like barging in on her while she is dressing in the morning). This will add the option of giving her the cake in the evening in the living room. When that option appears, the sleeping pills can be added to the cake. Not terribly intuitive.
I’m not capable of buying the pills. How is that done

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
keep barging into dana's room but never was given a chance to tell her that her clothes were ugly like some have said

CloudNSky

Nov 4, 2018
Is it just me or does the Dana content was less than before i remember I thought I remember more than that?

Jul 4, 2021
And how exactly do you buy pills? I get not implemented
Versions coming after 0.9 are essentially a complete overhaul of both the characters and the content itself.
In 0.15.4 there is no implementation of sleeping pills

in 0.9 to open sleeping pills, you need to try to have vaginal sex with Dana, and then MC will say that he needs sleeping pills
go to the hospital and take a blood test
after receiving the results, you will have to give a command to the agent17

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Versions coming after 0.9 are essentially a complete overhaul of both the characters and the content itself.
In 0.15.4 there is no implementation of sleeping pills

in 0.9 to open sleeping pills, you need to try to have vaginal sex with Dana, and then MC will say that he needs sleeping pills
go to the hospital and take a blood test
after receiving the results, you will have to give a command to the agent17
Why was this taken out?

redlong264

Jul 21, 2017
i believe NTR should be add abit later when MC actually NTR teacher Helen and Aria. Right now there is nothing can be call at NTR yet.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Here is a random freebie I just discovered, if you bring up the cell phone, you can enter these numbers into your cellphone to get money.

It will give you 1,000 dollars each time, but each code may only be used once. (of course now that someone found them and made them public, they may be taken out of the game. sooo, jump on it while you can!~)

Not really money cheat codes, because they are built into the game naturally. But i haven't found them listed anywhere else, so i'm likely the first one to post about them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jarul
3.30 star(s) 139 Votes