ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Sorry guys. 0.15.4 had a set of codes for testing purpose. DO NOT use this code as you will be getting a penalty in the next version. (Your money will reset and even go negative value, if you spend money using this code.) DO NOT encourage people to use this code or share this code elsewhere.
It is not fair to penalize people who had no idea that they should not have used codes. After all, the players did not mod anything or put anything extra into the game to get this. i.e. I was literally just playing around with the numbers and happened across these. I suggest taking the Blizzard approach and simply chalking it up as a development mistake. And maybe release an updated version to fix the problem sooner rather than later.

Also - if you don't want people randomly punching numbers into the cellphone, then you should just take out the ability to punch numbers into the cellphone. Because if you leave that in the game, and have those codes affect the game, then people WILL randomly punch numbers in sometimes. and eventually people will happen across codes if that's where they are supposed to go.

It is not a good idea to punish players for something that is not at all their fault for finding. (nowhere in the game does it say 'don't punch numbers into the cellphone or the gods might punish you!')

Last edited:

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
You're right.
I'll just recover the wrong money.
honestly when I happened across it I was playing with my christmas event save, so I thought it was a hidden christmas present. (it's not like 111111 is difficult to guess after all )

I'm still sad I couldn't save all the girls on the mountain because they weren't in the game there yet though =/ those poor girls need rescuing!

That's why I was playing with the phone in the christmas world, because I didn't want to leave. so I was killing time just playing with stuff as an excuse not to leave right away.

Also.. i'm one of those people who will occasionally brute-force numbers till I find something that works. once i spent several hours trying out random codes on a 4 digit lock. (there were only 10,000 possible combinations for a 4 digit code consisting of the numbers 0-9) till I eventually got the code because I was bored. I don't do this often. but sometimes when I am killing time i'll start punching in random numbers in games I enjoy.

And you have to admit that having a locked cellphone in a game and it says 'you don't know the code' and then gives you the ability to type numbers in... . i'm that person who will just randomly try numbers till I eventually get something that works ;p if I were really in this game and had that cellphone, I would have worked out the lock code by now in real-life.. ;D

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Jarul and HEXATAIL

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
If I had a little more time, I could have completed the Christmas event.
I'm sorry I couldn't complete it.
I go to work during the day and only make games at night.
Thank you for liking AGENT17.
You have crafted a nice game! I played the older version, and I realize why you remade it. The new one is much more fun to play.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
i changed the date but nothing.
hmmm.. it might be linked to the prior version then. I figured the date change would kick it off. have you tried talking to the various girls in different areas while your date was changed to christmas? There may be a trigger there, all I remember is the girls talking about christmas, and then I bought a book at the bookseller and read it. I think that started it? there should be instructions as to how to get it going in this thread, I remember people talking about it here.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
New comer here, gotta ask y'all. Does this game require much grinding? And are loli scenes avoidable?
i don't think any of the girls in the game are really loli's, these are more college aged people, so there's that...
But every sex scene you can say no to if you want. it's all about which options you choose.
As for grinding, yes it can be a little grindy, but the best way to fix that is to save up enough money to buy the safe-cracking tool, then crack the safe every day in the school using that tool. It makes getting money much more tolerable. But it will take some effort to get to that point. Also take pictures of the teacher and use them to blackmail money out of her daily, and you can also earn money by doing dishes and cleaning the bathroom at your house.

jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
i don't think any of the girls in the game are really loli's, so there's that...
But every sex scene you can say no to if you want. it's all about which options you choose.
As for grinding, yes it can be a little grindy, but the best way to fix that is to save up enough money to buy the safe-cracking tool, then crack the safe every day in the school using that tool. It makes getting money much more tolerable. But it will take some effort to get to that point. Also take pictures of the teacher and use them to blackmail money out of her daily, and you can also earn money by doing dishes and cleaning the bathroom at your house.
So only grinding for money, right? That I can do. Because some other games require me to not only grind for money, but also the affection/love/lust point from the girls lol. So i gotta repeat the same choice over and over and it's really mood-killing.
Hopefully there'll soon be cheating tool lol.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
So only grinding for money, right? That I can do. Because some other games require me to not only grind for money, but also the affection/love/lust point from the girls lol. So i gotta repeat the same choice over and over and it's really mood-killing.
Hopefully there'll soon be cheating tool lol.
The game is gated by events, so as you travel around the map and interact with the different characters, it will trigger events that will push the story forward. Some events will require you to have certain items, which you will have to purchase at the stores, or find in the game world.

Reactions: jooojaaa

jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
The game is gated by events, so as you travel around the map and interact with the different characters, it will trigger events that will push the story forward. Some events will require you to have certain items, which you will have to purchase at the stores, or find in the game world.
Thanks for the clarification buddy. Will give this a try.

Etro16

Jul 22, 2019
So far I play this Game, it's look like the developer miss conception about NTR. Ass I can see, all NTR scene for me it's looks like a girl being a rape or the MC peeking a girl doing sex with someone. I mean NTR is if MC had relation with one of the girls in this game, but the girl doing a sex besides with MC. Ass far as I know, NTR similar with Cheating, but it shows to us what kind of cheating that she's do. I know the contents may show up for future update. But I hope the developer fix the miss conception about NTR is.

throbbing gristle

Sep 30, 2020
Is there a Mega link?

Aside, is there other games out there that has the same character designs as the agent? If any, I will appreciate it dearly if you refer me to some.

Dark mis

Aug 14, 2018
hmmm.. it might be linked to the prior version then. I figured the date change would kick it off. have you tried talking to the various girls in different areas while your date was changed to christmas? There may be a trigger there, all I remember is the girls talking about christmas, and then I bought a book at the bookseller and read it. I think that started it? there should be instructions as to how to get it going in this thread, I remember people talking about it here.
i changed time, the girls isnot talking about christmas. Starting main story. waiting for new update :(.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
i changed time, the girls isnot talking about christmas. Starting main story. waiting for new update :(.
You may need the version just before the current one then. i'm not entirely sure if the trigger was removed by version instead... if so, that is sad, because it means you will have to wait till actual christmas to do that part of the game. Perhaps someone else will comment and clarify what's wrong here, I am out of ideas.

Reactions: Dark mis

redlong264

Jul 21, 2017
You may need the version just before the current one then. i'm not entirely sure if the trigger was removed by version instead... if so, that is sad, because it means you will have to wait till actual christmas to do that part of the game. Perhaps someone else will comment and clarify what's wrong here, I am out of ideas.
Dev actually said next update they gonna add back xmas event also extend the content abit more for another girls, so we have to wait for next update, maybe next week.

3.30 star(s) 139 Votes