xaznhashmierx

Mar 7, 2018
For those that want to remove the checks and be able to cheat as one should in an indie AVN, place this file in game\script\Setting .
I've had no issues so far, although, my game has been unrenned and unrpyced first.

If it causes issues let me know, but so far, no issues here.

I'll update this file here as I find more checks and remove them :)
I basically made it so the condition check for cheating, is impossible to achieve. This should cause no issues.

Sorry for the dumb question. I ran the game through 'extract packages', then 'decompile' (both using the latest unren.bat), and enabled the console. I restarted the game, opened the console, input g_gold=40000, and verified that numberwas in my backpack - butit gets reset to 0 when i go to the store.

Am I missing something?

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Sorry for the dumb question. I ran the game through 'extract packages', then 'decompile' (both using the latest unren.bat), and enabled the console. I restarted the game, opened the console, input g_gold=40000, and verified that numberwas in my backpack - butit gets reset to 0 when i go to the store.

Am I missing something?
I think I edited the save to get something like 15Millions. I don't think I've used the console in this one.
The game also has several "gold" entries if memory serves, both need to be the same number if I'm not mistaken... it's been a while since I had to look at the money in this one :)

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Your files will be an issue in the next update.
Lol! You are funny bro. Deal with piracy and "hacking" of your game. It's an integral part of game development. Just enjoy what you do, but don't try to control how people treat your game. Did it and let it float freely. This will save you a lot of nerve cells.
Good luck with the game!

xaznhashmierx

Mar 7, 2018
I think I edited the save to get something like 15Millions. I don't think I've used the console in this one.
The game also has several "gold" entries if memory serves, both need to be the same number if I'm not mistaken... it's been a while since I had to look at the money in this one :)
Gave it a shot with , editing the save filed and loading it instead of editing in console. still didn't work.

Fadelius

Jul 16, 2020

Am I missing something?
The dev keeps adding in anti-cheat methods. That used to work, then the dev added code so that money was stored a couple ways and checks to make sure they are all the same. So we started using the console to call the function that adds gold from completing chores, then the dev added more stuff to block that and instead of just deleting your money it kicks you out of the game. I was going to find the function that looks for cheating to disable it, but someone earlier beat me to it. I have not tested their fix and cannot vouch for it....but I can guarantee it will be blocked next update.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
The dev keeps adding in anti-cheat methods. That used to work, then the dev added code so that money was stored a couple ways and checks to make sure they are all the same. So we started using the console to call the function that adds gold from completing chores, then the dev added more stuff to block that and instead of just deleting your money it kicks you out of the game. I was going to find the function that looks for cheating to disable it, but someone earlier beat me to it. I have not tested their fix and cannot vouch for it....but I can guarantee it will be blocked next update.
def Encryption( int_num ):
if 999999 < 1:
if not IsTest():
renpy.show_screen("security_warning")
return sha256(str(0)).hexdigest()

return sha256(str(int_num)).hexdigest()

I basically replaced the condition with basic math impossible to achieve on all three checks like this :)
So in theory, since the condition never happens, the check never does either.

Reactions: BaasB and Fadelius

Fadelius

Jul 16, 2020
def Encryption( int_num ):
if 999999 < 1:
if not IsTest():
renpy.show_screen("security_warning")
return sha256(str(0)).hexdigest()

return sha256(str(int_num)).hexdigest()

I basically replaced the condition with basic math impossible to achieve on all three checks like this :)
So in theory, since the condition never happens, the check never does either.
Yeah I had found it and was thinking on how to disable it but you posted your fix first so....no need for a second one lol.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Yeah I had found it and was thinking on how to disable it but you posted your fix first so....no need for a second one lol.
That's how I disabled every single of his previous attempts, simply make the condition a basic math impossible to happen :)
I just never thought of sharing it ^_^

Worse comes to worse, copy the "good result", and overwrite the "bad result" of each check... so no matter what the check is, it'll only do the good stuff.

Reactions: Phenix995 and BaasB

Vixal

May 18, 2018
Gave it a shot with , editing the save filed and loading it instead of editing in console. still didn't work.
I extracted the files using unren and applied Squishyderpy's mod, typing this in console adds $600: $ PutGold(600)

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I hadn't thought of that the last time. I just got around the game checking gold cheats by calling the $PutGold() function directly from the console instead of trying to set the gold through the variables.
If you've got some coding knowledge, you can actually do that from the dialogue files, like when talking to Luna, it'll add 1000$ as soon as you click on it, so you'll have the proper amount, but, it's probably way more work than is needed for such a game ^_^

Or simply add a button in the game, always visible, that does just that *chuckles* So many options...

Reactions: BaasB
3.30 star(s) 137 Votes