skryks

Mar 16, 2018
Can someone help my ? I need to buy the vietnamese book but i see no bookstore or nor where i can buy it from.

Fadelius

Jul 16, 2020
Can someone help my ? I need to buy the vietnamese book but i see no bookstore or nor where i can buy it from.
There should be a bookstore in the same area as the cafe, supermarket, and the gift shop. Should be four stores in that location.

SteveD

Dec 28, 2018
i was enjoying the game till the fucking grinding came in. edit the money tried but didnt work for me . So i came to a conclusion. I WONT CONTINUE THE GAME just that simple make it a little easier to do things Ill ck in about 6 months gives you plunty of time. if same KISS MY ASS

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Fucked up game. Fucked up developer. That money, that is, a couple of thousand that were in the previous save after the update, became minus. Now he has also hung up the debt. They say my dishes until the end of time. And when I set at least zero by editing the save, I was banned from the game altogether.
Well, what kind of asshole do you have to be to mock the players like that...

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
I wanted to try at first glance. Glad that I took a look at the recent rate and comments.

It's so funny that people tried to add anti cheat in a single player game developed by renpy(with which the code can be decompiled easily).

Anyway, I will skip.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Grind grind grind....
Oh,lets do the massage on the couch(like we did in the last version)...Oh...it is not implimented in this "updated" version(looks like it will be made into another grind/mini game just FYI).

CYA. Unfollowing this. It has become a total train wreck.

Last edited:

puchuu

Aug 18, 2016
Awesome renders. Passable story. But really, anti-cheat in renpy? If it is faster for me and most of your renpy users to edit functions so we can cheat, than it is to grind so we can get money to do shit, this speaks volumes on your priorities.
For anyone that does not think the grind is retarded, please run the math and tell me how many game days or real time it takes you to skip through the same scenes with CTRL so you can get 1000$ for the latest update's scene. If the amount of time is shorter than it is to edit the file so you can cheat the money in, your CTRL skip-fu is greater than ours :KEK:

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
People are talking about the money grind, but isn't the game much more bottlenecked by the missions? You get only two fists per day or am I missing something?

Reactions: Lordisigler

herger

Nov 1, 2017
oh good grind, grind, grind....
anti cheat?? seriosly ? in a single player game.
Mh ok Dev good bye for me for this game and for the dev.
I want to play the games how I want and not how the dev wants it.

Reactions: HUNUTAN
3.30 star(s) 137 Votes